Survey. How do you learn new piano pieces?

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
Aleksandr_Sun

Survey. How do you learn new piano pieces?

Post by Aleksandr_Sun » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:48 am

Hi there!
Me and my team are researching how beginner piano players learn new pieces. We’re doing this to create a new piano skill development tool. If you’re willing to join the early access stage - just leave your email address. We promise you’ll improve your skills and learn new pieces much faster.
You will help a lot if you spend 5-10 minutes of your time filling out the survey. They say that those who click on the link get 5 points to karma)
To complete the survey, please follow the link:
https://forms.gle/Si7jGYCM3dTdNGmZ6

jestermgee

Re: Survey. How do you learn new piano pieces?

Post by jestermgee » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:49 pm

Do you and your team have any kind of website or info other than this random google form that wants me to submit my name, age, gender and email address? Not sure for what reason you would need my name for.

I note the email you have as a contact on the form is "pianoscinece" which appears as if you misspelled "Science" so that is a red flag for me and asking me for an email to sign up for some tool I have no info on from some company and individual I know nothing about.

As excited as I am to fill out a random form on the internet from a new user and pass over my personal details for some reason, think I might pass on this one.