Super fast Ableton Template Frank Wiedemann, Sebastian Mullaert, Stimming & Deadmau5 learnings

Discuss anything related to audio or music production.
ErikHeirman

Super fast Ableton Template Frank Wiedemann, Sebastian Mullaert, Stimming & Deadmau5 learnings

Post by ErikHeirman » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:09 pm

Hi, I made an Ableton template integrating the best learnings of Masterclasses and my sound engineering background.

Rapid Flow is an Ableton Live Template with a workflow many pro musicians use to get results fast. It has pre-mixed and mastered samples that are a great starting point for your productions and live set. You will only need Ableton Live Standard (V9 and above) to use it.

Using this template, you will be able to create a track that sounds floor ready in 1 day or less... and the process will be a lot more fun and happen in real-time supporting your creativity.

User feedback
""Amazing product. I wrote 5 songs in 3 days“ - Dean Z."
"My best invested money so far. Thank you!" - Bôstjan D.
"This is by far one of the best offers I have found in terms of value. It sounds great and learning how to use it has really levelled up my Ableton game and overall production skills.“ - Mike B.
"Quick update on the set I played last Saturday using your Rapid Flow template... I was told by several djs and trained ears that it "sounded great" on the festival sound system. I posted the live recording. Thanks again for all your help!" - Max Stun
"This is the best template I've purchased straight out of the box that just sounds awesome :)" - Troy M.
"The Infinity Bundle is just the best I discovered for a long time. Such great starting point and also well thought thru, having a FX Channel to make breaks and buildups on the go and a mastering chain to make your composition into a ready playable track. Genius... thanks Rapid Flow“ - Ralph K. - Rastaliens / Braincell Music
"Thanks for putting the fun back in to Ableton ,as I wasn't in a great place with it all"

Learn More: https://www.rapidflow.shop/products/abl ... w-template

Workflow Video in English: https://youtu.be/OEoSkSXK_Bs
Workflow Video in German: https://youtu.be/B7x44c-NgCQ

Enjoy
Greetz
Erik
Last edited by ErikHeirman on Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.

ErikHeirman

Re: Super fast Ableton Template Frank Wiedemann, Sebastian Mullaert, Stimming & Deadmau5 learnings

Post by ErikHeirman » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:21 am

Last edited by ErikHeirman on Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ErikHeirman

Now working with Ableton Standard V9 V10 V11

Post by ErikHeirman » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:10 pm

<<< UPDATE Template now working with Ableton Standard (V9 V10 V11) >>>
Last edited by ErikHeirman on Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.