Bug with Ableton 8.2.5b1 and Reaktor5

mattadms

Bug with Ableton 8.2.5b1 and Reaktor5

Post by mattadms » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Hey there,

I stumbled across a little but very annoying bug concerning Reaktor and Ableton.
I copied a project over from my studio DAW to my macbook pro (via Collect All + Save)
only to find out that Ableton initializes the Reaktor ensembles in my projects on my macbook with a fresh instance (and the first preset of the Reaktor Player ensemble).

I suppose this has to do something with the Ableton Cache and the preset-management?
Will try to verify this by copying over the ableton cache from my main DAW as soon as I return home.

Any help would be appreciated

Matt

digital_ocean

Re: Bug with Ableton 8.2.5b1 and Reaktor5

Post by digital_ocean » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:39 am

mattadms wrote:Hey there,

I stumbled across a little but very annoying bug concerning Reaktor and Ableton.
I copied a project over from my studio DAW to my macbook pro (via Collect All + Save)
only to find out that Ableton initializes the Reaktor ensembles in my projects on my macbook with a fresh instance (and the first preset of the Reaktor Player ensemble).

I suppose this has to do something with the Ableton Cache and the preset-management?
Will try to verify this by copying over the ableton cache from my main DAW as soon as I return home.

Any help would be appreciated

Matt
I found somewhat similar issues when basically just saving a setup and re loading it only to find that Reaktor is in the slot, but is not actually loaded with the preset used.
Digitalocean

maara

Re: Bug with Ableton 8.2.5b1 and Reaktor5

Post by maara » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:24 am

I have got the same issue with Massive...
After saving the project, the preset of Massive is set to the default one.
I tried beta 8.3.X but no change...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Live Suite 9+M4L+APC40+MOTU Ultralite MK3+Maschine MK2+AXIOM 25