All times are UTC

Post subject: [Training Capsules] Online teaching by 3,5 hours blocks...
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:14 pm 

As an Ableton Certified Trainer since 2010, I'm always requested, solicited with questions.
I'm teaching Ableton Live + Max + M4L since 2008 (M4L since 2011, released date) and I'm now proposing something new.

ALL INFOS ARE HERE

It can be french or english (or italian) language too.

WHAT IS A TRAINING CAPSULE ?
A new online way for learning and work
A Training Capsule represents 3 hours and a half, i.e half a day, with Ableton Certified Trainer & artist Julien Bayle, while you decide properly what you want to do & learn. It could be a proper course, but also a consultancy session or even a feasibility study for your own projects, guided by Julien.

Training Capsules are a new way of learning directly and live with Julien Bayle. That’s the cheapest and most flexible solution, keeping high quality and dedicated time, for learning following your inner rhythm, without moving at all & live with an internationally renowned artist and certified trainer.

ALL INFOS ARE HERE

Contact us by sending your complete information and what kind of training you want to do and we will advice you the rightest number of Capsules you’d need for achieve your training project : contact@julienbayle.studio