- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:49 pm
MIDI Manipulator is a Max For Live device that adds advanced MIDI manipulation capability to Live, making it easy to quickly create arpeggiated patterns, chop notes into interesting rhythms and create accelerating and decelerating note sequences. All directly written into the MIDI clip.
- Use Arpeggiator to automatically create arpeggiated patterns from selected chord notes.
- Use Slicer to chop selected notes into multiple segments for interesting polyrhythms. Works polyphonically too for creating ostinato chord sequences.
- Use Ratchet to create MIDI manipulations that accelerate and decelerate.
- Humanize note timings and velocities.
- Invert chords, shift octave, and stack notes at interval.
- Store presets and apply them with a single click.
- Compatible with Live 9/Max6, and latest Live10/Max8.
More product info - http://tetmusic.com/midi_manipulator_features.html