All times are UTC

Post subject: Drunk APC40 SOLD
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:26 pm 

Hi!

I'm selling my Apc40.

See, he looks very nice, but on the inside he has some problems. Don't we all? Well. If you're a strict parent with some technical skills, you can probably teach him a lesson by opening the hood and tweaking it (it has simply gotten a pounding).

Lowdown: The f-f-faders

The 7th fader doesn't work at all, but that can be worked around by nudging the screen view + using fader 6 or 8.
The 2nd fader is a problem child, every once in a while it acts a little bit weird, but mostly it's fine. But being a problem child, it has bad influence. Nudging it ever so slightly affects the position of the third fader a bit, and the first and third fader slightly affect the second too.
In short, if all you ever do is fade in and out of multitracks, this is not your puppy! Although the other 6 faders work perfectly, that will only be fine for someone embracing that compromise with a cool head.

Gotta say though, I have not tried to fix this (or even looked at the inside), and that might be fun and easy, if you're into that sort of thing.

All the buttons and knobs work perfectly.

In short, this is actually a very usuable APC, if you can accept its faults. A bit of remapping will go a long way.

Included is also the very useful apC-CL2+TC2 add-on from Native Kontrol
http://www.nativekontrol.com/apC_Series.html worth $50.
(So if you were interested in that to begin with... the drunk APC is practically free).

I can deliver in Berlin or send by mail (shipping will be additional)

-Hal.