All times are UTC

APC40 bundle VS APC20 bundle
APC40 Bundle 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
APC20 Bundle 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
None 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Separately 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Wait it out 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 5
 Post subject: Help me choose between these two packs...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:04 am 

:?: :idea: Hello All! I've been patiently waiting for Live 9 Suite + Push to come out, but i'm itching to get the current version out now, which will be a free upgrade to 9 once released. Here is my dilemma. I can not pick between these two bundles. I would immediately go with the APC40 + Suite bundle, plus the extras are nice, BUT the extra features from the APC20 bundle appeal to me a lot as well. Do you think the APC40 bundle + Suite aside from being capable of more due to extensive library, one can do the same thing those extra features on the cheaper bundle do? I shall provide both links, please read the specs and help me decide. My bday is around the corner, and i'd fancy giving myself a brilliant gift. Thanks! :D 8)

APC40 bundle : http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audi ... -package-3

APC20 bundle: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audi ... edm-bundle

I'd paste the info on here but it would turn this into a massive post, so thanks for understanding the links! Cheers. :) :wink:

Post subject: Re: Help me choose between these two packs...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:45 am 

I would get the APC40 bundle. The only things the other bundle offers are LFO tool, which you can buy cheaply, and intro Dubspot course. You can get shedloads of free Live tutorials online anyway. Widely acknowledged as the best in the world in fact just happen to be mine, see below. :D Software is important, but the main things are your DAW and controller.

By the way can I just say what a jammy sod you are, getting all that for such a ludicrously cheap price. With Suite and an APC40 you have the ultimate solid basis to make pro music.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:26 am 

no doubt...wait for push.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:25 pm 

The ApC40 Bundle ALL DAY!!
Trust me, you will wish you had the APC40 when you have no auto-mapped knobs! Honestly, that's the best part of the controller.

Then again, waiting it out may be a better idea. I LOVE my APC40 and I won't be getting rid of it anytime soon. I would love to get PUSH but I may get Maschine instead. That's my big dilemma!

That said, Live Suite and an APC40 is all you need!