All times are UTC

Post subject: FS: Livid Instruments OhmRGB SLIM (ableton push like) $350
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:30 am 

Hey guys I have a like new Livid Instruments OhmRGB slim. If you guys don't know what this is it's basically an ableton push with even more faders/knobs (minus the lcd though). It came out a little before the ableton push was announced and it has the same purpose in mind. There are loads of ableton scripts that can be found on their site for free for all sorts of ableton setups. It's also just a general midi controller and can work great for Reason/Logic/FL Studio what have you. This thing even has pages like the ableton push so you can save up to 5 separate midi mappings for the entire thing and switch between each set up live. So you can have like a clip view page, 2 instrument pages, a master/mixing page, and a drum rack setup all at once and switch between everything live. It's really pretty cool. They sell for $600 on their site although you can find them for $550 on amazon. The ableton push also sells for $600. I'm asking for just $350 + shipping (from Oregon), shipping should be no more than $30. This is a great opportunity to have an all purpose ableton machine. The reason I'm selling is because I only use ableton for mixing/mastering now and do most of my sequencing/programming in maschine (which has a dedicated controller). Email me at dchoi@uoregon.edu if you're interested. Thanks for looking

Here's a link to the product page:
http://lividinstruments.com/hardware_ohmrgb.php

Here's a few pics of it:
http://imgur.com/a/gfuMi

Post subject: Re: FS: Livid Instruments OhmRGB SLIM (ableton push like) $350
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:23 pm 

Looks cool, but doesn't have as many buttons as the push.