FS: Waves plug-ins, additional 10% off with this link

Looking to sell or buy gear or software? Post about it here.
Please read the License FAQ before buying or selling a Live License: http://www.ableton.com/pages/faq/license
Stromkraft

FS: Waves plug-ins, additional 10% off with this link

Post by Stromkraft » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:07 pm

If you plan to get any Waves plug-ins the code found viathis link (click) will get you an additional 10% off on top of the current discounts in the ongoing special, including second, third and so on products discounts. You'll get quite decent prices just with that, then you add this for 10% more. Apply at check out as a coupon as instructed in the link.

You can only use one coupon code at a time as far as I understand it.

I'll get a few dollars as well when you've used this link in connection with your purchase. Building up to some new favourites.
Last edited by Stromkraft on Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Make some music!

Stromkraft

Re: FS: Waves plug-ins, additional 10% off with this link

Post by Stromkraft » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:13 pm

Stromkraft wrote:If you plan to get any Waves plug-ins this code (click) will get you an additional 10% off on top of the current discounts in the ongoing special, including second, third and so on products discounts. You'll get quite decent prices just with that, then you add this for some more. Apply at check out as a coupon as instructed in the link.

You can only use one code at a time as far as I understand it.

I'll get a few dollars as well when you've used this link in connection with your purchase. Building up to some new favourites.
Thank you for your support friends! I got the Element synth as well as LinMB completely free thanks to you. I'm very happy with Element. Sounds even better than I thought. Uses some CPU as any great soft synth but not as much as I feared.
Make some music!

Stromkraft

Post by Stromkraft » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:39 pm

Bumping up this in case you need a coupon on top of everything else. You can only use one coupon at a time though, so this is only for when your Waves deals are offered without one and you want 10% off on top of your total.
Make some music!

Stromkraft

Post by Stromkraft » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:31 pm

Thanks for your support, buyers! I got the SSL G-Master Buss Compressor for free thanks to your purchases. In these harsh times of mine I appreciate it. I hope you enjoy what you bought and the 10% discount.

I know we already have Glue, but I feel this one is somewhat different. I already had 27 compressors/Limiters, so 28 is a good number. I think I will have to stop at 30. It's not like I ever use more than 4 different compressors in a song and focus is good.
Make some music!

Stromkraft

Post by Stromkraft » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:38 pm

Today is the last day of the Cyber Monday sale with 75 products at $29 and more at somewhat higher but attractive prices. I can certainly recommend NLS Non-Linear Summer that emulates analog console channel interaction ($26.10 with my discount link, instead of $299), the C6 Multiband Compressor ($26.10 with my discount link, instead of $299) with side-chaining and the V-Series EQs and compressor/Limiter ($61.10 with my discount link, instead of $299).

Some 13 hours left on the Cyber Monday Sale!

My supplied discount link will continue to work also in the future and you can use it for 10% off on any purchase @waves.com where you're not using another coupon code.
Make some music!

Stromkraft

Post by Stromkraft » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:34 pm

Bump. Link is still good for 10% off. Thanks to you supporters I just cleared Brauer Motion which I'm very happy about.
Make some music!