SOLD

Looking to sell or buy gear or software? Post about it here.
Please read the License FAQ before buying or selling a Live License: http://www.ableton.com/pages/faq/license
ecthroi

SOLD

Post by ecthroi » Mon May 29, 2017 4:06 pm

Looking to sell my trusty Mac Mini and Apple Bluetooth keyboard. Still works great, I'm just looking towards expanding and trying out some different options on Windows.

I'm the only owner of this computer, it's a mid-2011 Server edition, and I upgraded the RAM a few years ago to 16G. It has 2 HDDs that are 500G each, and one or both could easily be upgraded to SSDs. Note that this model of Mini was designed for upgrades like that (the last Mac Mini model to encourage this iirc), and so it doesn't take any special knowledge or experience to do these simple upgrades.

Features a 2GHz Intel Core i7, quad core processor (which works great for Ableton users as Ableton supports multi-core processing of course!). FireWire 800 and Thunderbolt ports are perfect for musicians hooking up with external hardware. 4 USB ports have done me well with a little switching in and out as needed. More specs here: https://support.apple.com/kb/sp633?locale=en_US

Comes with original box, paperwork, etc., I'm asking $650 USD (shipping included!) for the computer, Bluetooth Apple keyboard (last generation, not the 'Magic Keyboard' they're currently selling). I've also got an M-Audio 1-to-1 USB-to-MIDI cord I'd gladly throw in :D

If no one here or elsewhere is interested, I'll be putting it up on eBay in a few weeks, but I'd rather sell it on a more personal basis. Respond or message me for further inquiry!
Last edited by ecthroi on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ecthroi

Re: FS: Mac Mini i7 Quad Core, 1TB, 16G Ram, + keyboard

Post by ecthroi » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:17 pm

Will probably be putting this up on eBay within the next week if no one here is interested. I may also sell my Push 1 (used, but looks great and in perfect working condition) along with it (not sure how much they're going for? message me to discuss!), or perhaps even sell the Push separately. Message me or ask away here in thread! :)