FS: Ableton Live 9 Suite (Sold)

Looking to sell or buy gear or software? Post about it here.
Please read the License FAQ before buying or selling a Live License: http://www.ableton.com/pages/faq/license
Stromkraft

FS: Ableton Live 9 Suite (Sold)

Post by Stromkraft » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:33 pm

I'm selling a full license of Ableton Live 9 Suite just because I need to pay bills right now. Give me an offer I can't refuse!

I understand you may want to check out black friday deals this week, but if longer than that, the offer might be gone. If I get the money from elsewhere the offer is removed. Act fast.

You will need an account at Ableton for license transfer, which you already have if you're a member here. Transfers can only happen on weekdays and may take a day or so.

This package is upgradeable to Live 10 at 199 Euro payable next year at release (249 Euro after that). The full package including the 10 update from Ableton is currently 479 Euro. Have that in mind.

Please make offers in SEK, Euro or US dollars. Paypal only.
Last edited by Stromkraft on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make some music!

Stromkraft

Re: FS: Taking offers for Ableton Live 9 Suite (Act now)

Post by Stromkraft » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:14 pm

Current best offer is at 146€ or 172 US dollars or 1400 SEK.

You can make any bid you want. All three digit bids are considered and if the top bidder walks out the amount and the time of bid determines.

I'll be running this for tomorrow evening at least at some point. I'm fully aware you might want to alternatively spend on some other deals.

If you're interested just figure out what you want to pay and place a bid. All three digit bids are considered, and remember sometimes people back out so I'm keeping track of amount and time of when the bid was placed.

Only the one that actually pays late tomorrow can get this. So if you are top bidder, make sure you're available.

All transfer is guaranteed!
Make some music!

Stromkraft

Re: FS: Taking offers for Ableton Live 9 Suite (Act now)

Post by Stromkraft » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:59 pm

The license is now sold at 168€.
Make some music!