Having a Studio Clear out, several pluggies FS!

Looking to sell or buy gear or software? Post about it here.
Please read the License FAQ before buying or selling a Live License: http://www.ableton.com/pages/faq/license
musikmachine

Having a Studio Clear out, several pluggies FS!

Post by musikmachine » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Hey!

Long time no see! :wink:

Recently went full time self-employed so I need to cash in my assets so I've decided to to sell a few plugins starting with my PA Plugins as said if you want 3 plugins this will cap the transfer fee. First Up:

Software

PLUGIN ALLIANCE

Brainworx BX Opto - $25
Brainworx BX Audio Maag Audio EQ2 - $15
Brainworx BX Control - $15
Brainworx BX Limiter - $15
Brainworx BX Meter - $15 SOLD
Unfiltered Audio G8 - $15 SOLD

Or all plugins for $100 and i'll knock $5 off any other bundle.

WAVES

Waves Brauer Motion - $15
Waves PAZ Audio Analyzer -$15

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS

Traktor 2 - $20 - SOLD

Hardware

Arturia Beatstep - £30 + Shipping, UK preferred or you can pick up if you're local to Leeds.
Ableton Push - £150 + Shipping, as above. PM me for pics etc, everything is included.
Maschine Mk2 - £150 + Shipping

Prices are firm. PM if you're interested or have any questions. Payments via PayPal. Thanks!
Last edited by musikmachine on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:42 am, edited 5 times in total.

musikmachine

Re: Having a Studio Clear out, several pluggies FS!

Post by musikmachine » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:23 pm

Waiting to hear from Waves about transfer fees but i've got interest in NX and Brauer as these are also listed on KVR. Cheers!

Stromkraft

Post by Stromkraft » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:14 am

musikmachine wrote:Waiting to hear from Waves about transfer fees but i've got interest in NX and Brauer as these are also listed on KVR. Cheers!
I think you'll find these are zero for single plug-ins.
Make some music!

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:27 pm

I bought the Traktor license OP is selling, very fast response and the transfer went through no problems. Thanks!

Stromkraft

Post by Stromkraft » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:19 pm

musikmachine wrote: Waves NX - $15
NX is actually very effective for mimicking speakers in headphones. Gives you that room stereo image. Sometimes I have to take off the headphones to make sure the speakers aren't on.

Brauer Motion is great for moving anything in the stereo field in an interesting way.

Great stuff!
Make some music!

musikmachine

Post by musikmachine » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:10 pm

Tarekith wrote:I bought the Traktor license OP is selling, very fast response and the transfer went through no problems. Thanks!
Thanks Tarekith! :)

musikmachine

Post by musikmachine » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:34 pm

Stromkraft wrote:
musikmachine wrote: Waves NX - $15
NX is actually very effective for mimicking speakers in headphones. Gives you that room stereo image. Sometimes I have to take off the headphones to make sure the speakers aren't on.

Brauer Motion is great for moving anything in the stereo field in an interesting way.

Great stuff!
Yeah, you're right! I use SW Ref 4 but in conjunction with NX it makes production on cans more viable. Anyway, cause of transfer fees on Waves (unless you're willing to pay 5% of the retail price) probably not worth selling.

Bx plugins still available with a further $5 reduction on each and $5 on any 3 plugins you want. All bx plugins for $90 including transfer fees. :)

musikmachine

Post by musikmachine » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Push 1 and Arturia Beatstep 1 added.

musikmachine

Post by musikmachine » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:29 pm

Bump!

musikmachine

Post by musikmachine » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:30 pm

humpdebump! :mrgreen:

Might have a buyer for the Beatstep...

Stromkraft

Post by Stromkraft » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:22 am

musikmachine wrote:Anyway, cause of transfer fees on Waves (unless you're willing to pay 5% of the retail price) probably not worth selling.
It's been a few years since I sold Waves single plug-ins, but when I did I paid zero. There might be some transfer cost for bundles. If this is changed I'd like to know. You also need an active WUP to be able to sell at all. I think this is still true.
Make some music!

musikmachine

Post by musikmachine » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Stromkraft wrote:
musikmachine wrote:Anyway, cause of transfer fees on Waves (unless you're willing to pay 5% of the retail price) probably not worth selling.
It's been a few years since I sold Waves single plug-ins, but when I did I paid zero. There might be some transfer cost for bundles. If this is changed I'd like to know. You also need an active WUP to be able to sell at all. I think this is still true.
It says 5% on the waves site but it's new to me tbh, i never paid a fee selling plugins in the past. :?

But support told me it was correct and gave me the figure for transferring the plugins on my account...

musikmachine

Post by musikmachine » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:01 pm

Oh yeah, Beatstep still available! :)

musikmachine

Post by musikmachine » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:11 pm

Bump! Open to offers...

musikmachine

Post by musikmachine » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:09 pm

Bump, still available!

Collection is possible if you're in Leeds, you can test the gear yourself, all in full working order and good condition.

Push has some wear on the corners but works as it should. I've also got a very nice Maschine Mk2 Controller with custom chrome knobs.

Selling both because I plan to upgrade my controller setup. If you want a couple of controllers for a live set-up these would be ideal. Kept in a smoke-free environment.

May also have a DSI Mopho OG, still in excellent condition and sounds great, DCO but you can ad a little grit by patching the headphone out into the audio in.

KRK 10s Sub added.

So yeah, PM me if you want to talk prices etc. Cheers!