[SOLD] Ableton Live 10 Suite (EDU)

Looking to sell or buy gear or software? Post about it here.
Please read the License FAQ before buying or selling a Live License: http://www.ableton.com/pages/faq/license
avCOYS

[SOLD] Ableton Live 10 Suite (EDU)

Post by avCOYS » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:25 am

SOLD to ethanbmusic

Hi,

I am selling my license of Ableton Live 10 Suite Educational version for $350 USD. In order for this transfer to occur, you must meet the requirements for the educational discount as laid out by Ableton (shown below)

If you are interested, please let me know! Any payment will be done through PayPal only for both of our protection, and I will cover any fees required by PayPal.

Some snippets of information from the Ableton Educational FAQ: https://help.ableton.com/hc/en-us/secti ... l-Licenses

An EDU license has all of the same features as a regular version of Live.

You are eligible for the educational discount if you are:

- a student currently enrolled in full-time educational studies, up to advanced degree programs and older than 13 years.
- a student in a part-time program that consists of 20 hours or more study time per week, or one that runs for 12 months or more. The area of studies is irrelevant.
- a teacher who is currently employed full- or part-time at a school or university in any field. Part-time and private teachers must work at least 20 hours per week to qualify

Educational licenses can only be resold to students or teachers who qualify for educational pricing.

You can submit the license transfer request from your user account, and afterwards the new user will be prompted to upload their EDU verification in their account before they can use the license.

For the verification, we can accept:

a current student ID
a school transcript or enrollment letter
a teacher faculty ID
an employment verification letter
Once the EDU document is uploaded and processed, the new user will be able to download and authorize Live.
Last edited by avCOYS on Sat May 04, 2019 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

avCOYS

Re: FS: Ableton Live 10 Suite (EDU) ($350)

Post by avCOYS » Wed May 01, 2019 9:34 pm

Bump