For Sale Native Instruments MASCHINE MK2/Ableton Live 10 Suite

Looking to sell or buy gear or software? Post about it here.
Please read the License FAQ before buying or selling a Live License: http://www.ableton.com/pages/faq/license
yung_mana

For Sale Native Instruments MASCHINE MK2/Ableton Live 10 Suite

Post by yung_mana » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:29 pm

For Sale is a Black Maschine Mk 2 with all included software (Maschine 2, Massive, Kontakt, Reaktor, Komplete, etc.)

I've had it for about 4 years and for 2 of those years it hasn't been used very often. The pads still work great and the knobs aren't too loose. All buttons work as they should and are in perfect condition. I can transfer the license serial after payment. (That won't be a hassle with me, it will be quick and easy.)

I'm asking 350$ for the whole thing (I will pay for shipping if it's in the US), all the software has a ton of presets, you'll be looking through them for days. I bought it brand new in 2015 at 600$ + tax. I just don't really use it, not much of a DAW person anymore.

Also I'm selling my Ableton Live 10 Suite license for reasons stated above. I'm asking $500 for it, the price is negotiable but don't low ball the hell out of me.

I can do a deal as well if you are interested in buying both for $800. You will have a ton of sounds and presets to sift through if you purchase them in tandem, not to mention 2 DAW's to choose from (Maschine has it's own, but the controller is also compatible with Live 10.)

Another thing to mention is that my Focusrite 2i2 2nd Gen USB Interface is also for sale at 80$, I'm going to upgrade. (The Focusrite does not require a license transfer, as far as I know. I downloaded the drivers on a laptop with administrator restrictions and was still able to use my Focusrite that was plugged in.) It's a tad scuffed at the top with the letter e but it works perfectly and I've had 0 issues with it over the past 2 years.

Please PM me if you are interested in any of the listings above, thanks and have a nice day.