Ableton Live 9.0 - How Much Longer Until It's Released????

sauvm

Ableton Live 9.0 - How Much Longer Until It's Released????

Post by sauvm » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Hi Ableton Folks;

Us Live 8 users are getting very CURIOUS. When will Live 9.0 be released and what new features will be part of the release??? Live 8 was released a couple of years ago and we have seen various upgrades to Version 8 since that time. We suppose that your developers have some surprises in store for us users. Can we expect a nice little present under the Christmas tree this year????

We don't ask for much..... just the next great release of the best DAW tool on the market!

Let us know so that we can sleep peacefully up until the man comes down the chimney, okay?

Thanks!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

metasymbol

Re: Ableton Live 9.0 - How Much Longer Until It's Released????

Post by metasymbol » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:35 pm

sauvm wrote:Hi Ableton Folks;

Us Live 8 users are getting very CURIOUS. When will Live 9.0 be released and what new features will be part of the release??? Live 8 was released a couple of years ago and we have seen various upgrades to Version 8 since that time. We suppose that your developers have some surprises in store for us users. Can we expect a nice little present under the Christmas tree this year????

We don't ask for much..... just the next great release of the best DAW tool on the market!

Let us know so that we can sleep peacefully up until the man comes down the chimney, okay?

Thanks!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hehe, as you can see, M4L and Video is not ready in the last Live 8 64bit Beta, still a very long way to 9.0 I guess.
64bit Support is crucial for any further Ableton product.
Live Suite 9|27" i7 iMac late 2010 - 10.9.5|15" i7 MB Pro late 2011 - 10.9.5|Saffire Pro 24 + 14|APC80|A-800PRO|Push|HD-3|FCB1010|UltraNova|KeyLab25|M4U|UMI3|Graphite M8|Launchpad|Guitar Wing|BCR2000|Kontakt|GuitarRig|Reaktor|EZdrummer|Diva|Zebra2|MiniV|MidiGuitar|

[mal]

Re: Ableton Live 9.0 - How Much Longer Until It's Released????

Post by [mal] » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:30 am

Hi Sauvm,

Afraid I cant comment on that (i have neither long white beard or a tendency to crawl down chimneys) ;) please post such questions in the general forum. We are using this forum for bugreports for the 8.4 beta exclusively so I will lock this thread for that reason.

Best,
Mads