- Please inspect your audio driver settings if the latency changed, increase buffer size if possible.
- Remove the stop button for clips, if you have many grouped tracks this can cause overloads in certain situations.
- Inspect your activity monitor, look if you have free memory and also CPU overhead.
- Disable AU/VST's one by one. It can be that some of your plugins are creating leaks or unwanted overload.
- If this is a new problem for the live set, please try both 32 bit and 64 bit versions of live. It can be that the set was made with a 32 bit version, and recalled with a 64 bit version - then live will use the 64 bit version of your plugins and this might behave differently in a 64 bit environment.
As a thumb rule - do backups of your sets so you can use the release version to execute your set - and be careful using beta software on stage.