Help!

ColeyL

Help!

Post by ColeyL » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:54 pm

I recently bought the Novation Launchkey 25. It came with Ableton 8 lite and two plugins, Bass station and V-Station. I can't figure out how i can get the plugins working. I downloaded them, and my Mac popped up a messege that said i did. I then created a folder for the plugins to cache on my desktop and set the cache folder to that folder I had made (In the preferences.). Then I turned on use audio units, use vst plugins system folders and use vst plugins in custom folder. The custom folder was /library/audio/plugins/VST. The VST folder was empty (I don't Know why.). When i went back to Ableton, i went to the plugins and it had two folders, VST and Audio Units. In the VST there were two more folders, custom and local. In both of the custom and local folders was a demo of the iZotope iDrum. (Something I thought was deleted...) In the Audio Units Folder there was a folder named Apple, that had all of the apple plugins. The other folder said Novation. In that folder it had 3 plugins Bassstation, BassstationStereo, and V-Station. All three of those plugins beside it said Audio Unit. When I double clicked it to open it nothing happened. When I dragged either one of them to the device drop area a message popped up saying, Some plugins could not be loaded and are disabled. Please see below for details. Below said Audio unit Bassstation: This audio plugin could not be opened. It did that with each of the three Novation Files I had mentioned. I don't know what I am doing wrong and I would love if someone could tell me what to do. Thank you.

MC*DUB*STAR*

Re: Help!

Post by MC*DUB*STAR* » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:59 am

have same problem excpet i didnt even make it as far as you did. got the mini got the VST download. Unzipped all that shit and when it says installed i just dont know where to look for it. searched my computer for bass station and v station and havent found either anywhere. I have tried redownloading and reopening over and over. Am i missing something here. How can i find or access these VSTs from ableton live lite 8? :?: :?: