live 8 standard and don't rewire reason 11 intro

gennargiu

live 8 standard and don't rewire reason 11 intro

Post by gennargiu » Thu May 14, 2020 5:00 pm

Hi i have a buy a new version of reason intro 11 for windows 10 . I know that it don't recognize for vst3 in live ableton 8,but rewire don't start and don't work from live 8 and reason 11 intro ? Many thanks for your help me

gennaro
Live Ableton 8.4 (32/64 bit) + Operator - Live Ableton 10 intro - Launchpad S - Windows 10

gennargiu

Re: live 8 standard and don't rewire reason 11 intro

Post by gennargiu » Thu May 14, 2020 7:51 pm

https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us ... ith-my-DAW

Reason doesn't work in ReWire mode with my DAW

Both the ReWire host and client apps need to be running in the same bit mode for ReWire to work. If your host application is 32-bit, you need to run Reason in 32-bit mode as well. This can only be done in Reason 8.1 and earlier, since Reason 8.2-10.4 are 64-bit only.

Note that Reason 11 and later does NOT feature ReWire, since you can use Reason 11 as a Rack Plugin in a compatible host DAW.

If you have a Reason 8 license you can download Reason 8.1 here. If you are using a Mac, you change the bit mode by right-clicking the application icon in Finder and selecting "Get Info" and toggle the "Open in 32-bit mode".

Tip! To make sure both applications run in the same bit mode on your Mac, launch the Mac OS "Activity Monitor" utility and check the "Kind" column for the Reason and host applications.
Live Ableton 8.4 (32/64 bit) + Operator - Live Ableton 10 intro - Launchpad S - Windows 10