All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Live completely unusable due to multiple crashes.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:55 am 

I'm getting the "ADefaultWinSystemExceptionHandler::HandleStageOne" error upon doing any of the following:

• Saving
  • Exporting
  • Trying to use a Waves plugin
  • Trying to load a several sets

It's not consistent, so for example saving doesn't always result in this error but on projects where it does happen it happens 100% of the time - thus rendering those sets completely inoperable. I also just put about eight hours of work in to a set that I can no longer load. It crashes while loading and then when I reopen it doesn't offer to load from the crash so there's no way to open it. This happened after I was able to open/save/reopen it a handful of times.

So as I said, I virtually can't use Live without it crashing right now. My main Live install is running 9.0.4 but I also have a beta version running next to it which is at 9.0.5b2.

The computer I'm running this on shouldn't have any problem with Live. Here's a couple of the specs: i7 3820 @ 4.65GHz, 32gb DDR3 @ 1600MHz, OS running on SSD, GTX 670.

Here are two crash log thingys:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/799 ... _Crash.als
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/799 ... _Crash.als

Post subject: Re: Live completely unusable due to multiple crashes.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:59 am 

Hi there,

Please send all technical support inquiries to support@ableton.com .

Also attach a status report from Live to your e-mail, which you can create via help -> get support.

We will be back in touch as soon as possible.

Best,

daw

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]