Ableton Push 3 update

Come here to discuss Push with other users.
For tech support, please head to http://www.ableton.com/help
Mark Williams

Re: Ableton Push 3 update

Post by Mark Williams » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:11 pm

And quite right too. No need for standalone at all. A laptop with push2 can be more powerful than any standalone.
Live 10,Push 2, KK S61 MK2, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Softube Console 1 Mk2, Deepmind12D, Eventide H9, Komplete 12, Hydrasynth, NDLR, Bass Station2, Jupiter Xm Alesis Multi Strike Pad

Sean_Clarke

Post by Sean_Clarke » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:35 pm

Same can be said for AKAI MPC, but they sold a ton of units....NI obviously took notice and went standalone with Machine+
If they sell a lot Ableton will take notice, its a business after all and some people (maybe a lot of people) like to work without a computer....
DAW: Bitwig, Live, Studio One via an X32 desk: Instruments: modular and analogue stuff, guitars, basses and drums.

Mark Williams

Post by Mark Williams » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:45 pm

Nope. Nothing can still handle third party vsts in standalone yet, which most Ableton users use plus how can you exclude different edition users from standalone push, plus also cutting out all those max for live users and creators. Not gonna happen. Ableton is a full blown DAW the others you mention are not.
Live 10,Push 2, KK S61 MK2, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Softube Console 1 Mk2, Deepmind12D, Eventide H9, Komplete 12, Hydrasynth, NDLR, Bass Station2, Jupiter Xm Alesis Multi Strike Pad

Carnbot

Post by Carnbot » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:18 pm

I would also like a more Mobile Push solution. So if Ableton released a Push mobile app for iPad it would be very useful. it could offer a cut down version of the session view along with the drum/melodic sequencer and scales etc and could work with ipad AUv3 apps and hosts. then you could import your mobile jams back into Ableton Live when back in the studio or with a laptop.

I'm often wanting to use Push with my ipad and don't always want to go via Live and this could be a great solution as a Dawless set up for experimenting.
This could also work with the current Push hardware. :)