Ableton Push: Questions & Answers

Discuss Push with other users.
miyaru

Re: Ableton Push: Questions & Answers

Post by miyaru » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:57 am

Like I wrote before: when the message comes to press browse to load a sample, I can choose wich folder I want to load a sample.......
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason 12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :mrgreen:

vokinpirks

Post by vokinpirks » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:35 pm

miyaru wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:57 am
Like I wrote before: when the message comes to press browse to load a sample, I can choose wich folder I want to load a sample.......
Sure you can (and I can too). I'm asking a different question though.
An obsessive knob twiddler

raoulduke1

Post by raoulduke1 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:01 am

Tried to search the forum to see if this question/problem already been addressed, but I couldn't find anything. Since upgrading to Big Sur my push hasn't been working probably. It's not my video, but i encounter the same problem; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vReFEaUwmY8. Tried a lot of different things, but nothing helps.

I'm on a 2017 MacBook Pro (Intel i7) and the checked all the cables to see if the problem lays maybe there. Do you guys know a workaround/fix? Thanks :-)

[jur]
Site Admin

Post by [jur] » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:15 am

raoulduke1 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:01 am
Tried to search the forum to see if this question/problem already been addressed, but I couldn't find anything. Since upgrading to Big Sur my push hasn't been working probably. It's not my video, but i encounter the same problem; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vReFEaUwmY8. Tried a lot of different things, but nothing helps.

I'm on a 2017 MacBook Pro (Intel i7) and the checked all the cables to see if the problem lays maybe there. Do you guys know a workaround/fix? Thanks :-)
Live isn't officialy compatible with Big Sur yet, as stated here.
The person who uploaded this video did add a comment: "don't update Mac OS"... (s)he's right.
Ableton Forum Moderator