i think one of my pads is f*cked up

Discuss Push with other users.
djcyph

i think one of my pads is f*cked up

Post by djcyph » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:18 am

the absolute first pad top left...it doesn't display the correct clip color and when i launch a clip there is no color at all

setting or bad unit :( ?

doc holiday

Re: i think one of my pads is f*cked up

Post by doc holiday » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:19 pm

that's a bummer ... there's bound to be a couple.

I can only marine getting a hold of ableton support about now. calling seems like the best option.

I don't see any configurations that could do this.

djcyph

Post by djcyph » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:55 am

done many self tests and ive come to the conclusion that there is a problem with the Green and Blue LED under the pad...

and u hit it right on the head, getting a hold of support is nearly impossible right now...when i ordered i had a problem with Push appearing in my account as being ordered and that was a pain geting in touch with them, but in the end they came through and obviously got me the product to me on time. im confident they'll send me a replacement but im worried when since the high demand...

does anyone know if companies allocate a certain amount of replacement units when releasing a product? even when they know initial pre-orders will sell out? im a little worried that i wont see a replacement till summer

psychicfriend

Post by psychicfriend » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:21 pm

There is an existing thread about this topic - at least two others including myself are experiencing this. See the topic "Un-equal pad sensitivity in NOTE mode"

EDIT: Actually, I take that back: the ones we have are messed up in their velocity sensitivity.

djcyph

Post by djcyph » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:14 pm

they are replacing it!..took a week for the whole process of contacting, waiting for response, sending them status report, firmware, escalating to 2nd tier support, in case anyone wondering