Push Cover / Stand

Discuss Push with other users.
BoddAH

Re: Push Cover / Stand

Post by BoddAH » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:48 pm

login wrote:I have a music sheet stand which is very similar and can also be used to hold push.
Push is pretty heavy and playing high velocities on the pads requires quite a lot of force (even with high pad sensitivity). Are you satisfied with your sheet music stand? It doesn't seem like it would be designed to hold something as heavy as Push and be stable while playing it but I want to believe! :lol:

login

Post by login » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:00 pm

BoddAH wrote:
login wrote:I have a music sheet stand which is very similar and can also be used to hold push.
Push is pretty heavy and playing high velocities on the pads requires quite a lot of force (even with high pad sensitivity). Are you satisfied with your sheet music stand? It doesn't seem like it would be designed to hold something as heavy as Push and be stable while playing it but I want to believe! :lol:

Mine is similar to this: http://www.guitarcenter.com/ProLine-GMS ... 1168480.gc

Yes it can hold it while performing, but if you hit it by the side it can fell off, you have to be carefull.

Dalski

Post by Dalski » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:58 am

BoddAH wrote:

Hi BoddAH

I would suggest something a bit heavier duty than a music sheet stand, something that's designed to hold the extra weight, one of THESE?

scrubydoo

Post by scrubydoo » Fri May 30, 2014 6:47 am

I designed one of these for my studio (so you can actually read the display while seated)!

I've since sold a load to Storedj in Australia (without the Ableton logo on it).

https://www.storedj.com.au/products/SDC-PUSHSTAND

Got photos on my facebook page of the cool anodized ones too! www.facebook.com/djscruby

nuggsinc

Post by nuggsinc » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:07 am

Hi all, new to the forum. I decided to make a stand for my push. I am going to remake this one in walnut, I love the vintage look. Saw this thread and figured I would post some pics.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:13 am

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:14 am

I promise you you could make a little extra cash doing those. That looks absolutely phenomenal....

nuggsinc

Post by nuggsinc » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:29 am

That looks absolutely phenomenal....
Wow, thanks! It feels great as well, to me anyway. Really happy with how it turned out. I would be happy to tackle one for you, if you are interested, PM me.

v00d00ppl

Post by v00d00ppl » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:55 am

WOW, THAT'S A NICE STAND.
SSL X Desk / Apollo Twin Solo / Sherman Restyler / Ensoniq EPS Classic / Analog Keys / Handsome Audio Zulu

rehills

Post by rehills » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Stunning. Absolutely beautiful. I would buy one.

BigBStudios

Post by BigBStudios » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:43 am

Legit Push stand: http://www.perfectcircuitaudio.com/push ... stand.html

I like that the Push slides onto it through the slit on the back - completely solid, no wobble. It can be mounted on drum stand as well, which was a big plus for me, although I've yet to try it.

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:39 am

BigBStudios wrote:Legit Push stand: http://www.perfectcircuitaudio.com/push ... stand.html

I like that the Push slides onto it through the slit on the back - completely solid, no wobble. It can be mounted on drum stand as well, which was a big plus for me, although I've yet to try it.
And at the run out special price of just $100 :roll:

patrickkidd

Post by patrickkidd » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:24 pm

This stand is really great. I've been using it for over a year. Very sturdy, light, strong enough for lots of clamp on accessories, and the perfect size for push.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0084C ... UTF8&psc=1

tedlogan

Post by tedlogan » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:30 am

patrickkidd wrote:This stand is really great. I've been using it for over a year. Very sturdy, light, strong enough for lots of clamp on accessories, and the perfect size for push.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0084C ... UTF8&psc=1
This one looks quite good. I'm currently using a couple of the IKEA ones, which are great and cheap, but this could provide more flexibility.

How's the swivel for the top platform? Can it tilt to 70 degrees?

EDIT: Can it also be used sitting down? One guy on Amazon commented that I kind of wish the stand could adjust low enough to be used sitting down as well"
Surely it can be lowered to be used at sitting level?

Theo Void

Post by Theo Void » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:42 pm

nuggsinc wrote:Hi all, new to the forum. I decided to make a stand for my push. I am going to remake this one in walnut, I love the vintage look. Saw this thread and figured I would post some pics.

I would BUY one of these RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! Seriously! I'm in love w/ it. I'm no woodworker though. :(