How to use Push drum rack mode with Maschine vst

Discuss Push with other users.
Breaks Dude

Re: How to use Push drum rack mode with Maschine vst

Post by Breaks Dude » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:08 pm

Very nice, going to pull the trigger on this today. I've had Push for about five months and a maschine for about three weeks. I like the pads better on the maschine but love Push for everything else.

Breaks Dude

Post by Breaks Dude » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:28 pm

OK so I bought it but am confused...it says the Maschne 2.0 expansion is free to bridge customers...it seems to imply the NI expansion packs are included with the free update. I don't have an issue paying for the upgrade but am disappointed this isn't more clear.

From the website:
"Now you can use Maschine 2.0 kits from Ableton Push! With the expansions too.
This is a free update for all Audiomodder VST Bridge users."

When I click the link I get an option to DL the plain Jane version (NI expansion packs not included) of the upgrade for free, but the NI expansion version is $10. Like I said, I don't have a problem paying for this since it looks like it was a huge project and you put in a lot of time, I just wish this Maschine thing had been more clear. :mrgreen:

On a related note, can you shoot over a template for Komplete 8's Kontak banks? Thanks a bunch looking forward to using this thing!

:D

queglay

Post by queglay » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:36 pm

Maschine 2.0 is free, this came out after bridge was released, now i've included it in the pack.
The expansions are extra, because they have to be acquired, and the MacroX device too is is a major development cost I have to cover.

The first sentence was a title on the blog, but I can see how you might interpret that differently so ill change it. Thanks for pointing it out and sorry for any confusion.
Load VST Presets from Push's Browser!
http://www.audiomodder.com

Breaks Dude

Post by Breaks Dude » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:07 am

I've become obsessed with adding all my 3rd party Massive/FM8/Kontakt libraries to the libraries you made for the bridge.

I created separate macros for the different VSTs with Keyboard Maestro - I noticed you use that as well. Were you ever able to get KM to loop and batch Massive or FM8 presets? I can't seem to make it work - I'm stuck trying to figure out how to have KM make the VST window in Ableton active after the macro is run. Otherwise it just wants to save the same patch over and over.

Right now I can save them one at a time using a single click and a hotkey combo. Takes about 3 seconds per patch.

queglay

Post by queglay » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:41 pm

Just make sure you add another click in there on the vst and add delays wherever there are problems.

Breaks Dude

Post by Breaks Dude » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:37 pm

queglay wrote:Just make sure you add another click in there on the vst and add delays wherever there are problems.
Thanks Queglay...that did the trick for Kontakt. Now I am a happy man...BTW love the VST bridge. Thanks for all your hard work.

mcclaine

Post by mcclaine » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:42 pm

queglay wrote:Maschine 2.0 is free, this came out after bridge was released, now i've included it in the pack.
The expansions are extra, because they have to be acquired, and the MacroX device too is is a major development cost I have to cover.

The first sentence was a title on the blog, but I can see how you might interpret that differently so ill change it. Thanks for pointing it out and sorry for any confusion.
Hi! i have a question regarding your Audiomodder packs for Push before buying your stuff. Where can i write you? i didn't find a contact form or email in your website.
Cheers!

queglay

Post by queglay » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:01 am

You can pm me if you like!

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:30 am

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this.

I have the following scenario I would like to handle.

Lives DrumRack houses all my samples and ALL the audio handling.
Maschine vst is on another track. I only use the Maschine to change between different Midi patterns in Maschine, which I want it to feed into the DrumRack track.

(Basically Maschine is an easy to access container for 128 (8 groups x 16 patterns) different Midi patterns for the DrumRack.)

Is this possible with Maschine 1.8 (never made the jump to 2.0 as that is 100 bucks and I hardly use the Maschine software anymore as it is).

Just choosing on the DrumRack "Midi from" to the Maschine Track and as a subrouting "Maschine" doesn't seem to do the trick.

Anyone know what I'm missing?!