OSX 10.8.3
Live 9.0.4 Suite
Push
PXT Live
YamahaHS50M monitors

metastatik

Re: Looking for beta testers for PXT-Live

Post by metastatik » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:41 am

Thanks to Josh! We'll be posting PXT-Live videos on our YouTube channel in the very near future.

Akasha

Post by Akasha » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:06 pm

PXT Live is absolutely incredible. I finally got the push, and PXT Live & Plus takes away all misgivings of its shortfall! The monome style clipp buffering is the best solution to that functionality I have ever seen, and I'm completely in love, I have wanted that for years. The seamless integration, the insanely awesome user manual. Native Kontrol are true heroes for giving such amazing functionality for $20! Every push user should want these abilities. Assignable ribbon stip is worth it in itself. Huge upgrade to the amount of ways to step sequence. Including being able to sequence and see all your drums on one grid. The arguable comparisons of one controller from the next being completely hands on without mouse use, this puts gives you huge amounts more of hands on control than default. It lets you work in arrangement view!

GO get it anyone who reads this. Right away the new shortcuts and ribbon strip, and monome mashing are easily useable. Than comb through the manual and try to learn all 7 encoder modes, and all bells and whistles with the step sequencers.

I created an entire new live template around it, and did on the fly song creation with it live! SO happy!

Thank YOUUuuuuuuu Native Kontrol. I really should make videos of how awesome it is, and how I'm using it. But I can't stop making music!!!! Back at it!

panten

Post by panten » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:45 am

GROUP HUG!

jackpower

Post by jackpower » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:13 am

+1
Akasha wrote:PXT Live is absolutely incredible. I finally got the push, and PXT Live & Plus takes away all misgivings of its shortfall! The monome style clipp buffering is the best solution to that functionality I have ever seen, and I'm completely in love, I have wanted that for years. The seamless integration, the insanely awesome user manual. Native Kontrol are true heroes for giving such amazing functionality for $20! Every push user should want these abilities. Assignable ribbon stip is worth it in itself. Huge upgrade to the amount of ways to step sequence. Including being able to sequence and see all your drums on one grid. The arguable comparisons of one controller from the next being completely hands on without mouse use, this puts gives you huge amounts more of hands on control than default. It lets you work in arrangement view!

GO get it anyone who reads this. Right away the new shortcuts and ribbon strip, and monome mashing are easily useable. Than comb through the manual and try to learn all 7 encoder modes, and all bells and whistles with the step sequencers.

I created an entire new live template around it, and did on the fly song creation with it live! SO happy!

Thank YOUUuuuuuuu Native Kontrol. I really should make videos of how awesome it is, and how I'm using it. But I can't stop making music!!!! Back at it!

chapelier fou

Post by chapelier fou » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:47 am

+1 !!
Thanks for the incredible work !!
MacBook Pro 13" Retina i7 2.8 GHz OS 10.13, L10.0.1, M4L.
MacStudio M1Max 32Go OS 12.3.1