4-6 weeks.
11%
Less than 4 weeks.
35%

Total votes: 54

HiramKeys

Re: PUSH SHIPS IN?!?!

Post by HiramKeys » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:35 pm

@shpongled some stock is coming to uk next week ableton have promised my mates dealership that they will have there second delivery then. there previous delivery they only got two units though.

shpongled

Post by shpongled » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:30 pm

The dealer I ordered from maintains that Ableton gave backword to all UK dealers.I hope for other peoples sake that doesn't turn out to be the case but quite frankly who the hell knows?!
I am now looking at a wait till August having ordered at the beginning of April. That's only 5 months for a product that was "available" in March.
I have never seen such and immense marketing fail "enhanced" by non-existent comms.

Guillermo Barrancos

Post by Guillermo Barrancos » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:46 pm

I just find it absurd that after more than Three months Ableton can´t just give a proper update regading availability of Push!

How hard is it for them to just create a sticky post on this forum that informs us about the state of Push? /shrug

lo.key

Post by lo.key » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:56 pm

ableton doesn't seem to pay much attention to this forum, for some bizarre reason. I think i've been spoiled by the monome community and tehns business model, but this approach seems absurd, i must say.

Guillermo Barrancos

Post by Guillermo Barrancos » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:20 pm

It's now actually one of the main reasons I am losing more and more interest in Push really.

It's not only the absurd lack of communication from Ableton. It's also the idea of having a chance at bad Luck geting a defect unit, or one that goes defect short term and then having to wait Three months or more, before you "might" get it repaired / replaced, that is seriously putting me off right now.

I already read and heard stories of unlucky People who had to Return a defective Push unit and are now still waiting Three months later for a replacement! So then you are 600 bucks Down and empty handed.

lyovino

Post by lyovino » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Guillermo Barrancos wrote:It's now actually one of the main reasons I am losing more and more interest in Push really.

It's not only the absurd lack of communication from Ableton. It's also the idea of having a chance at bad Luck geting a defect unit, or one that goes defect short term and then having to wait Three months or more, before you "might" get it repaired / replaced, that is seriously putting me off right now.

I already read and heard stories of unlucky People who had to Return a defective Push unit and are now still waiting Three months later for a replacement! So then you are 600 bucks Down and empty handed.
Sadly, I fall into this scenario. Hopefully it should arrive this week? If for any reason it has to go back for what ever, I will do without.
I'm not being negative, I really enjoyed Push for the short period it was here, I just cannot wait in line anymore, I'm done with that!
Mac (Retina 5K, 27-inch,) Catalina
3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, 64 GB
Apollo/x6, PUSH 2

BorisDeKloris

Post by BorisDeKloris » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:12 pm

Frist week of july! Yeah
I just got on the Phone with the helpcenter. The shipment is on it's way.

shpongled

Post by shpongled » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:37 pm

BorisDeKloris wrote:Frist week of july! Yeah
I just got on the Phone with the helpcenter. The shipment is on it's way.

... from planet Mars.
:roll:

amere

Post by amere » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:48 pm

Ordered a Push Memorial day weekend and saved $100 with Guitar Center. Have been refreshing the push page every few days - Its remained steady at June 21st expected date. Dear heavens, I though.. one day away.... Checked today and its moved to July 5th!!!!?????!!!

So I call GC. . . they have yet to receive any shipments from Ableton.. and here I thought I was so close... the rep even said it could be longer. In the same breathe he said the could come quicker. Officially speaking, sounds like Ableton has requested yet another extension and still remained mute on why.

Needless to say, desire is dwindling and more curious toys like the Elektron Octatrack and other modular hardware devices are starting to peak my interest.

Is it possible for a new device to get left by the wayside before it even arrives?

DmitriMusic

Post by DmitriMusic » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:32 pm

amere wrote:Ordered a Push Memorial day weekend and saved $100 with Guitar Center. Have been refreshing the push page every few days - Its remained steady at June 21st expected date. Dear heavens, I though.. one day away.... Checked today and its moved to July 5th!!!!?????!!!

So I call GC. . . they have yet to receive any shipments from Ableton.. and here I thought I was so close... the rep even said it could be longer. In the same breathe he said the could come quicker. Officially speaking, sounds like Ableton has requested yet another extension and still remained mute on why.

Needless to say, desire is dwindling and more curious toys like the Elektron Octatrack and other modular hardware devices are starting to peak my interest.

Is it possible for a new device to get left by the wayside before it even arrives?
Oh no.. I was hoping that tomorrow would be the day.That's what I've been reading on the net anyways. Only other day people assume for this month is the 25th..
Sadly where I'm from, the expected date is sometime mid July, maybe in the start of August...
I'm really hoping that it comes before this month ends though.

Tauciu5

Post by Tauciu5 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Its definetely clear that second batch of push is going to arrive in the first week of july. CONFIRMED BY ABLETON.

DmitriMusic

Post by DmitriMusic » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Tauciu5 wrote:Its definetely clear that second batch of push is going to arrive in the first week of july. CONFIRMED BY ABLETON.
Where has Ableton confirmed this? & does this apply to Toronto,Canada?

Tauciu5

Post by Tauciu5 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Its foor second batch. I suppose for entire world.

Regrind

Post by Regrind » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Yea. Checked the Guitar Center site just now. It's changed to 7/5/13.
https://soundcloud.com/mistergupton
I make beats on an old Huggies box.

DmitriMusic

Post by DmitriMusic » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Regrind wrote:Yea. Checked the Guitar Center site just now. It's changed to 7/5/13.
Hopefully that is the final date that it will be PUSHED back too.