Adding instrument to a track with FX?

Discuss Push with other users.
Citizen

Adding instrument to a track with FX?

Post by Citizen » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:38 am

Ok - my default track always has my custom Channel Strip rack in it (Basic EQ + Comp).

The thing is, if I press 'Add Track' in Push, and then 'Browse' - I am only presented with options that include more FX - but NOT instrumentts (ie. Analog, Operator etc)

Is there a way around this in Push?

Fugazi81

Re: Adding instrument to a track with FX?

Post by Fugazi81 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:46 am

Citizen wrote:Ok - my default track always has my custom Channel Strip rack in it (Basic EQ + Comp).

The thing is, if I press 'Add Track' in Push, and then 'Browse' - I am only presented with options that include more FX - but NOT instrumentts (ie. Analog, Operator etc)

Is there a way around this in Push?

Hi,

Make shure you are using a midi track and you have selected the first "effect" of your effect chain (the most left) than "shift + add effect".

When you only have one rack just "shift + add effect"

Have fun.

manutech

Re: Adding instrument to a track with FX?

Post by manutech » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:59 am

Doesn't 'Add Track' lead to Browse mode automatically ?

If you have already load an instrument and want to replace it with another make sure you have this instrument selected in the device mode because as the manual states : "What you see when in Browse Mode depends on the device that was last selected. If you were working with an instrument, Browse Mode will show you replacement instruments. If you were working with an effect, you will see effects."