No - All lights are consistent
6%
Kind of - Some LED inconsistency
51%

Total votes: 100

Blendton

Re: Rise Rainbow Push...Rise!

Post by Blendton » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:45 am

Who knows when knowing is about to whhat's beinf the other screens & keyboard side even let say "worldwide-style" lol

Style flawed by my english being totally how to say that hm

Dramatical style in fact bit if you really think you can be the real wrong stuff posting here, with the first being the best "how to win in a click + one for pastingyour dangerous and nor far from insulting bull <yeurl>

Now you are about to don't admit trolling, saying "yeah Blend(emo)ton I was checking" because I never will loose time with wate to trash once and for all for pleasure because you reallycan't see me moking at you like a cliché of teenager emo french litral adaptation to engliish so less serious and loook I even won't retype thiss horrible seplled one shot because time for now to see you in my enemies nightmare, nopt here please it's private 8)

Your on the list ? ^^ >>> hey no geek here Mister whatever, I know when nasty just means trying to be tasty, to make in my casze esome REAL useless garbage with PERFECT english asking how to do other than shaking that tored wiener , lol
Antoine, aka Blendton.

Ableton Live 9 Suite (64-bit) & Ableton Suite 8 + Max for Live (32-bit)
Toshiba Qosmio F750 + lenticular glasses-free 3D
i7 2670QM 2,20GHz - 2x4GB DDR3-1333 - 5400rpm HDD

thronechild

Post by thronechild » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:26 pm

This is not the thread for this, if its not on push then move on.

sixbysix

Post by sixbysix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:54 pm

:(

lyovino

Post by lyovino » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:10 pm

If only a few more of the whites were shaded as the rest, you would have a perfect pink/blue set up… That wouldn't be so bad.
I'm thinking somewhere along this road Ableton will help out.
Mac (Retina 5K, 27-inch,) Catalina
3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, 64 GB
Apollo/x6, PUSH 2

turbomartin

Post by turbomartin » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Sixbysix, how long do you own the Push? Your colors deviate quite dramatically. Mine are less worse, but I also have the idea that they were more pink when I plugged it in for the first time. There's also a chance that I got used to it.

I'll try to post a picture soon.

Blendton

Post by Blendton » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:59 pm

thronechild wrote:This is not the thread for this, if its not on push then move on.
Don't feel insulted if I just "answer in case" that, just above thing is about me.

No it can't. lol

Or ir's adressed to me just we shouldn't talk each other. not playing in the same playground little zombie maybe waiting to finally get 18 >>> you should even be not here but into a girl.

More on point whith what you seem to be, or it's just you are ont of those nobrain people and then not a musician.

Please, it's a topic about color of pad of Push wish shupped late.

Any proof to let me able to stop harassing you until you quit this place because wanne be" consumerist and not knowing respect are not the trend of our community.

So go play ok, whatever you want, enjoy the innocence of a brain not fully developpped to answer meI'm off(-topic.

BTW : even if iy was OFF, you won't lern any bit of a what you can't think so enjoy your little playground kid, take care, think about playing mysic sometyime when adult

me :arrow:

(shit, how to kill those bugs, online, insolent bloody never do always will usless place wated on earth :D)
Antoine, aka Blendton.

Blendton

Post by Blendton » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:05 pm

YOU LITTLE BOY

WANNA WHITE ? I HELPED YOU WITHOUT A THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU BEING TOO LAZY BECAUSE PUSH MUST BE ...

YOU TALK WITH WORKING PEOPLE, NOT THRONE nicjnamed without duties and ideas. If 64 tumes a value to enter is the solution JUST SHUY THE HELLL UP AT LEAST YO RESPECT THIS PLACE AND YOU BEING A CHILDINSH ERIC CARTMAN WAITING BETWEEN TWO HANDJOBS BY SEARCHING ANOTHER SOLVE stuff ending than Julian'ss one ?

Go drawn yourself kid, oops sorry I'm dumnass, you'll be forced to somesay lol

Me leaving. hilaruious insolent mosquito we all here would like to just not exist, just check, I leave lol

(((poor kid)))
Antoine, aka Blendton.

sixbysix

Post by sixbysix » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:40 pm

turbomartin wrote:Sixbysix, how long do you own the Push? Your colors deviate quite dramatically. Mine are less worse, but I also have the idea that they were more pink when I plugged it in for the first time. There's also a chance that I got used to it.

I'll try to post a picture soon.
Since two days. What I really want is a commitment from Ableton that they’ll fix this ASAP for early adopters. Otherwhise it’ll have to go back until they ship them without colors all over the place. :(

turbomartin

Post by turbomartin » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:44 am

Here's mine, taken with an iphone in a well lit room. As you can see, they look pink. They look a lot whiter with the naked eye. Also the color difference is not so very bad. So, I am not 100% happy with it, but in this condition I am willing to accept it. Sixbysix, I can totally understand your disappointment. In your case, I think I would return it.

thronechild

Post by thronechild » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Put push in drum rack mode, step sequence two notes, one on a pad that is pink and one on a pad that is white. Adjust the velocity by holding the pad down and turning the velocity knob, try to match the velocity through the push controller only without looking on screen. Since the pads are not uniform in color you will be unable to match velocity. This is a functionality issue so abletons claim the usability is unaffected is wrong the colors do affect performance.

Even if you do this by looking at the screen, push does not auto update the screen to show the note being adjusted so you can't work around it by looking on screen, especially on longer loops.

warp100

Post by warp100 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:01 pm

altus

Post by altus » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Here's mine, received Friday: http://i.imgur.com/m8LeEv9.jpg

jadef

Post by jadef » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:37 pm

hey turbomartin, your actually doesnt look too bad. better looking than mine, definitely.

warp100

Post by warp100 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:44 pm

So has anyone actually bothered returning theirs for a replacement? I'm contemplating it, but at this point am pretty confident that any replacements would look pretty much the same.

Valour

Post by Valour » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:16 pm

warp100 wrote:So has anyone actually bothered returning theirs for a replacement? I'm contemplating it, but at this point am pretty confident that any replacements would look pretty much the same.
from the way it looks it doesnt seem like getting a replacement will do any good. especially being that there still hard to get.
im not even sure if i wanna keep my preorder. im disappointed. this thing is all about the pads. the leds should be perfect. seeing it in videos look awful and confusing.