Pad Color Hack & New Sequencer

Discuss Push with other users.
sowhoso

Pad Color Hack & New Sequencer

Post by sowhoso » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:16 pm

sequenced notes do not appear, IOW pads don't chg color to indicate what's playing

it seems hacking the pad colors needs to be re-visited to take into account the new sequencer

sowhoso

Re: Pad Color Hack & New Sequencer

Post by sowhoso » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:42 pm

is anyone using 9.1 and altering the pad colors in the new sequencer?

deva

Post by deva » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:54 pm

It is all beta and changing rapidly... seems kinda pointless to decompile the script and change colors just to potentially have it break 3 days later

triant

Post by triant » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:18 pm

deva wrote:It is all beta and changing rapidly... seems kinda pointless to decompile the script and change colors just to potentially have it break 3 days later
i should have a 9.1-compatible version of my seapush hack ready soon. honestly i doubt it will be much of a problem as it's unlikely they'll change the specific file where the color-assignments are made (SkinDefault.pyc). of course it's possible but insofar as they're tweaking 9.1 Push functionality now it's more on the level of operational details and not basic UI, and fortunately the scripts governing these different aspects are kept separate.

i'll let y'all know when seapush9.1 is ready and whether i run into any weird issues.

sowhoso

Post by sowhoso » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:44 am

hey triant
the seapush colors are not my taste, but if you let me know in this thread how to get the colors i want i will appreciate it

thx!