[RELEASE] Omnisphere 2 Browser for Push & Komplete Kontrol

Discuss Push with other users.
queglay

Re: [RELEASE] Omnisphere VST Presets for Push

Post by queglay » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:46 am

If you dont want the hassle of doing it, I might just do the whole trilogy and make it another Audiomodder pack and keep it supported with user requests etc.
Load VST Presets from Push's Browser!
http://www.audiomodder.com

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:02 am

queglay wrote:If you dont want the hassle of doing it, I might just do the whole trilogy and make it another Audiomodder pack and keep it supported with user requests etc.
As long as you don't reuse the ones I have created I am not bothered. U'd be up for at least 20k+ presets though and more if you want more dynamic sorting.

The browser for O2 is just so much more flexible to dial in a sound than the push browser. Sure you do need to reach for the forsaken mouse but when you have Omnisphere and Trilian to search it's way quicker to search for "like" sounds than randomly click through presets. Plus the Push browser works way better without tens of thousands of presets to buffer and display.

lovelight

Post by lovelight » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:48 am

freelance soundlabs work is great, im gratefully use both omnisphere and trillian ! the way i do Vst racks, would take me forever to make them, so im an happy user.

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:00 pm

Omnisphere 2 Presets Available!

Please note that users who donated $10 or more for Omnisphere 1 get this update for free (Just PM me with your paypal email address or name).

For users who would like to download this update please send a donation of at least $10 and Register on my site where I will activate your download.

Please note it may take a moment to verify the donation and activate the download but feel free to contact me if you do not receive anything after donating.

jestermgee

Re: [RELEASE] Omnisphere 1 + 2 VST Presets for Push

Post by jestermgee » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:57 am

Quick update.

I have now implemented a proper download system for downloading preset packs including a manager for donors to access files they have donated for (Omnisphere 2 Presets). This requires registration to access donor downloads now but the Omnisphere 1 and Trilian browser packs require no login still.

If you have received the Push 2 Presets already but would like the option of being able to download in future (or download updated versions) please feel free to Register and I will enable your download for future.

If you are interested to get the Omnisphere 2 presets for push please download the Omnisphere 1 presets first, register on the site and then send a donation.

This is all in preparation for a release of the Omnisphere Browser pack for Komplete Kontrol which I am just finishing off.

VirtualRiot

Post by VirtualRiot » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:17 pm

This is sick! I donated today, please activate my download, I can't wait to try it out :)

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:29 pm

VirtualRiot wrote:This is sick! I donated today, please activate my download, I can't wait to try it out :)
Should be active now :)

I sent an email but think i'm having some issues with the email client on my site so if you are still logged in you will have to log out and back in again (or just visit and login), select the Downloads (My Downloads) and you should now note a "Donors Downloads" folder at the top with your download. Any issues just let me know.

Also, make sure you download and install the Omnisphere 1 preset pack as the Omnisphere 2 pack only covers Omnisphere 2 presets so you have 2 browsable library's or you can combined them if you like. I prefer to browse by library personally.

VirtualRiot

Post by VirtualRiot » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:36 pm

Got it and works like a charm! :) sorry for my impatience.

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:32 pm

VirtualRiot wrote:Got it and works like a charm! :) sorry for my impatience.
Nice, no problems. Enjoy and let me know if you find any problems.

jestermgee

Re: [RELEASE] Omnisphere 2 Presets for Push & Komplete Kontrol

Post by jestermgee » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:08 am

Also now vailable:

Omnisphere Preset Browser for Komplete Kontrol

For owners of the Komplete Kontrol keyboard we have just released a preset browsing pack which adds full tagged browsing capabilities for all factory Omnisphere presets direct from the Komplete software (and Kontrol keyboard, possibly also Maschine).

There is a Free version (without advanced tagging) and the donors version which has all the sub-level tagging from Omnisphere.

This is a huge 1GB pack of presets which adds the desired preset browsing capabilities for Omnisphere to Komplete. Trilian will also be released soon too.

Questions & Discussions at the Native Instruments Forum

tomdude126

Post by tomdude126 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:55 am

Does anyone have an issue where the sustain pedal does not work while using this .adg file?

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:31 am

tomdude126 wrote:Does anyone have an issue where the sustain pedal does not work while using this .adg file?
I think the Omnisphere 2 presets saved with sustain setting off. You can switch it back on in the GUI of course which is what I do. If it is just the Omnisphere 2 presets that are affected I could probably fix that at some stage when I get some time.

PaleFire

Post by PaleFire » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Just got the Omnisphere 2 push vst presets ..great piece of work ..but the push control for gaining entry into the instrument rack and then the vst isn't on Push 2 ..in the pdf file it is indicated by a "return" key sign which is Push 1 control. What is the control on Push 2 to gain full vst access please?

Thanks

Robin

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:15 pm

Select the device from the bottom buttons in push 2. You will see the rack then when you select that you will see the devices you can select in the rack. Selecting the vst will then display the controls

Nubium

Re: [RELEASE] Omnisphere 2 Browser for Push & Komplete Kontrol

Post by Nubium » Thu May 14, 2020 6:10 pm

Hi. I am new to Push 2 and just installed Omnisphere and feeling overwhelmed, ha ha. I think I've copied the folder to the correct place but I can't find it using Push 2. Please help. Thanks.