[RELEASE] Omnisphere 2 Browser for Push & Komplete Kontrol

Discuss Push with other users.
Tagor

Re: [RELEASE] Omnisphere VST Presets for Push

Post by Tagor » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:16 pm

i think i will do it like you from now, there is no way to access the different multis from the daw, in exception
you using this stacked live-mode, which i dont like.
the only point using the multi if you create a polyhonic soundscape triggerd by ONE clip.
in all other cases you have to write your automations into the clip at the first main-track where the VST is hosted.
this can easy last in chaos, on the otherhand you got an overview about all curves in one clip and the
host-automations are bundled there.. everthing haveing both sides, some have three..

lyovino

Post by lyovino » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:34 pm

I haven't as of yet used jestermgee's VST presets for Push, which incidentally clever. I just saved Omni with what ever macros I needed as an Instrument rack and load an Omni instance or multiple as needed. No pain what's so ever and all tracks have their own interface. For me, this is a cleaner setup and everything is easily reachable from push. Besides, Omni takes up enough disk space and it just irks the sh*t out of me to duplicate it again so I can select a patch on Push. But that's just me...
Last edited by lyovino on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mac (Retina 5K, 27-inch,) Catalina
3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, 64 GB
Apollo/x6, PUSH 2

mznnro

Post by mznnro » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:37 pm

<3

downloading, testing, donating. thank you very much, especially for sharing this for free. i really appreciate the effort and your sharing your efforts for free inspires me to do the same!

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:35 am

mznnro wrote:<3

downloading, testing, donating. thank you very much, especially for sharing this for free. i really appreciate the effort and your sharing your efforts for free inspires me to do the same!
Great to hear.

Personally, I much prefer the option to offer as a free download. We all (well most of us) spend a lot of cash on software and plugins. Personally I just cannot bring myself to part with cash just for preset files and I know some just want to make a few extra $$$ but not really my style since I wanted this for myself anyway.

Trilian is now half completed in its preset packs and will be added to my downloads very soon along with z3ta2+

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:03 am

Can I ask you a stupid question? Currently with trilian I have to put an after touch killer when loading trilian for certain things. Will your vst preset solve this issue?

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:24 am

eyeknow wrote:Can I ask you a stupid question? Currently with trilian I have to put an after touch killer when loading trilian for certain things. Will your vst preset solve this issue?
Only stupid questions are the ones you never ask :)

Short answer is no idea?

What do you do for the aftertouch killer?

In terms of MIDI mappings, I have simply mapped the main panel controls. That is the main macro screen in trilian. I figure that most bass sound instruments only need a few tweakable parameters. Unlike Omnisphere which has a vast difference in sounds. So basically there are only 12 mapped parameters. Obviously people can map what they like and if there is enough interest I can look at creating a bigger mapped section but I cannot see many of the parameters being used over most presets. After you find one you want to tweak you would start setting it up how you need it anyway. I'll post an example so you can test soon.

eyeknow

Post by eyeknow » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:36 am

I use this:

http://www.maxforlive.com/library/device/1854/putility

The problem I'm having w/o is that "vibrato" is omnipresent and even with it I'm getting things like "slide" so was just wondering if there was something that helped in your presets.

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:36 am

Yeah I doubt it unfortunately. I haven't had Trilian long enough to even look that far into it. Interesting.

marcoskohler

Post by marcoskohler » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:04 am

Whenever I load a preset from Push, the rack loads fine, but Omnisphere VST/AU is missing...essentially rendering it useless. I have Ominsphere installed in its default location. Any ideas? The Kontakt presets work fine.

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:20 am

marcoskohler wrote:Whenever I load a preset from Push, the rack loads fine, but Omnisphere VST/AU is missing...essentially rendering it useless. I have Ominsphere installed in its default location. Any ideas? The Kontakt presets work fine.
Are you on MAC?
Is Omnisphere installed as an AU instead of a VST?

This only works with VST as I don't have a MAC. Users have reported it works just fine with the VST version of Omnisphere on MAC

marcoskohler

Post by marcoskohler » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:58 am

That was it, fixed.

Syver

Post by Syver » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:47 am

mznnro wrote:<3

Hello,

Would be happy to do the same but the download link does not work.

jestermgee, can you check it please ?

Thanks.

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:47 am

I wondered how long the link would last on mega downloads...

I will have it uploaded to my web server in the next few days when I get a chance to re upload it.

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:57 am

The download package is now hosted on my site and the links have been updated.

Enjoy.

replika

Post by replika » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:50 pm

thanks a lot for offering these amazing presets. my problem is that some work and some not. i can see midi is incoming in omnisphere but i have no sound. nothing is muted. if i load the au version of omni and i go after that preset all work fine. can't figure it out why. i'm on a mac running vst of omnisphere ver. 2.5.8.