Push can browse Komplete 9 Ultimate, UAD, Soundtoys Presets

Discuss Push with other users.
queglay

Push can browse Komplete 9 Ultimate, UAD, Soundtoys Presets

Post by queglay » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:16 am

I've updated the AudioModder Push Vst Preset Bridge to be able to support all of Komplete 9 Ultimate and the factory Maschine kits.
You can use this with Push to Browse VST presets and automate parameters.
There's also a new video showing how it all works and what will happen with live 9.1 and step automation goodness.

It is working on both OSX and Windows. There's also a FAQ Here

Here is the full compatibiilty list-

VST Instrument Racks
FM8
Massive
Monark
Prism
Razor
Carbon 2
Skrewell
Spark
Absynth
Skanner XT
Drum Racks
Maschine Kits as VST (with channel routing preconfigured)
Battery 4 Kits as VST
Abbey Road 60s Drummer
Abbey Road 70s Drummer
Abbey Road 80s Drummer
Abbey Road Modern Drummer
Abbey Road Vintage Drummer
Studio Drummer
Damage

NI Effects Racks
Guitar Rig
The Finger
The Mouth

Kontakt Presets

Alicia's Keys
Discovery Series Balinese Gamelan Library
Berlin Concert Grand
Evolve Mutations 1
Evolve Mutations 2
George Duke Soul Treasures
Kontakt Factory Library
New York Concert Grand
Session Strings Pro Library
Upright Piano
Vienna Concert Grand
Vintage Organs
Discovery Series West Africa Library
Damage
Evolve R2
Action Strings
Retro Machines MK2
Scarbee Funk Guitarist
Scarbee Pre-Bass/Amped
Scarbee MM-Bass/Amped
Scarbee Jay-Bass
Scarbee Vintage Keys
Session Horns
Scarbee Rickenbaker Bass
The Giant
Scarbee Pre-Bass

UAD Effects Racks
SPL TwinTube Processor
SPL Transient Designer
RS-1 Reflection Engine
Roland CE-1 Chorus Ensemble
Realverb Pro
Precision Enhancer Khz
Precision Enhancer Hz
MXR Flanger Doubler
Little Labs Voice Of God
EP-34 Tape Echo
EMT250 Reverb
EMT140 Plate Reverb
DreamVerb
DM-1L Delay
DM-1 Delay
Cooper Time Cube
EL7 Fatso
Moog Filter
Teletronix LA-2A Legacy
Roland Dimension D
Roland RE-201 Space Echo
4K Buss Compressor
Lexicon 224

Soundtoys Effects Racks
(64Bit Au Only)
Crystalizer
Decapitator
Echoboy
FilterFreak 1 & 2

Single Presets
NI Solid Bus Comp
NI Solid Dynamics
Soundtoys DevilLoc/Deluxe
Soundtoys LittleMicroShift
Soundtoys Radiator/LittleRadiator
Soundtoys PanMan
Soundtoys PhaseMistress
Soundtoys Tremolator
Load VST Presets from Push's Browser!
http://www.audiomodder.com

jestermgee

Re: Push can browse Komplete 9 Ultimate, UAD, Soundtoys Presets

Post by jestermgee » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:33 am

Is there any way you could post just a single preset for each so we can see what controls are setup and how it would function with Push?

As much as I am not a fan of selling "patch solutions" I can appreciate just how much time it takes to create these. I still think $20 is a tad high personally for "wrapped" presets considering they only allow what should be possible in the first place and not any extra function over Komplete itself but since it has taken me over a week to create Omnisphere presets I am keen to just pay to save doing Komplete for myself BUT I would like to see the mappings for the presets first to make sure they will suit my needs.

queglay

Post by queglay » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:28 am

For your suggestion I'll try and prepare something this week... I also do take on templates by other users to improve future updates. There were recent updates for razor and massive parameter mappings for example. I'm as interested in getting that aspect as spot on as I can for my own music production as I am for the bridge. I'm addicted to the elektron gear where you get full control through the dials and I don't want Push and VST's to be an exception :)

There is actually a lot of extra functionality-
You can use Maschine well without the extra hardware, which suits me because I travel alot. I cannot carry two controllers.
Also importantly, Maschine is never setup for routing to Live by default! If you change a kit you have to do the routing all over again...A royal pain. The bridge solves this problem. And with the routing setup this way for every kit you can also still freeze the Maschine tracks if you have Live effects on seperate layers.
Parameter mapping is sorted for most vsts that it can be done for logically, and those great reaktor instrument (monark, razor, prism etc) presets are right at your fingertips. Normally quite a few mouse clicks away to open reaktor, load the file and get going, far enough for me to sometimes skip them if I'm in the flow. I don't need to be on push to get a benefit there, the library helps me do things faster organised in this way.

I wouldn't say its a patch solution (once was though) so much as ported presets with thought out functionality. For Ableton to achieve this through code they will have to give us an environment to do quite a number of things, which I'm sure they will achieve eventually.

The bridge hasn't covered the time I've dedicated to this process since the beginning, its more a byproduct of obsession :D It's worth more than $20 as a tool to me and my friends that have helped me layout its parameters and execution. I chose that price because I wanted a point at where most people wouldn't have to be afraid of trying it out, everyone now at this stage invested in it has given it great feedback, and I have taken onboard many suggestions to make it the best tool I can.

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:40 am

Thanks Queglay.

It seems you have invested a hell of a lot more time than I have for Omnisphere. Mine was out of pure desire to want to keep the "flow" going with Push and add in elements from my VSTs. I don't have heaps but K8 and Omnisphere are the biggest I own and want to browse.

I have way too much going on to taylour the presets to others needs which is why i am simply asking for donations for my pack. I can certainly appreciate the massive effort it takes. I am not sure I have the complete needs for the whole K9 preset pack since I am on K8 and really only want Massive and Battery browsable for the most part... Which leads me to a question for you...

You said you have a way to have multi-outs? How is that achieved (does it require the Maschine software for this)? I am not about to purchase the Maschine software which is why I am nterested to see how it could be done otherwise.

I have a template for Battery which wraps Battery in a drum rack ready to go as a drum tool. Its fine and dandy but I wanted to create multi-out tracks ready for direct import but the only way I can create a multi-out setup is to save the "rack" as a clip instead of an instrument rack. I would be interested to see how its done and am close to just spending the $20 just to check it all out (but it's still $20 for presets in my mind).

queglay

Post by queglay » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:48 am

The multi outs only apply to the Maschine kits.
You can embed an external instrument on each pad and route to that from the vst plugin. This way its all contained within one group/preset.

This should be achievable with battery too as a one off if you used the same method.

neilmcm1975

Post by neilmcm1975 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:53 am

Hi I have bought the Push bridge a great piece of software , how do I get the update .

queglay

Post by queglay » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:46 pm

Updates are sent out automatically. If you just got it then you have the latest version.

Hanil Yoo

Post by Hanil Yoo » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:06 pm

I've really enjoyed your vst bridge for the past month. Hopefully you add some Maschine expansions in the future. I'd even be willing to pay extra.

queglay

Post by queglay » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:14 pm

It will happen. I'm waiting for dust to settle with Maschine 2.0.

mode:masters

Post by mode:masters » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:59 am

Been out of the forums for quite a while so haven't seen this before, sounds great!

Quick question, I own Komplete 8 Ultimate, does it work with this?

crybo

Post by crybo » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:37 pm

mode:masters wrote:Been out of the forums for quite a while so haven't seen this before, sounds great!

Quick question, I own Komplete 8 Ultimate, does it work with this?
I would like to know this also.

queglay

Post by queglay » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:14 am

Yes it will work with Komplete 8! Your plugins must be up to date and you'll be fine. Just remove the preset folders that you don't have the plugins for that are new? to Komplete 9.

mode:masters

Post by mode:masters » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:26 am

I think you just got another customer :)

crybo

Post by crybo » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Bought it earlier, works well with maschine, good job on this.

GreatExpectations

Post by GreatExpectations » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:16 pm

Hi,

I bought this mod and I really like it. I have a quetion though - would it be possible to have the vst presets show up only in the 'places' section only (i.e. under the NI instrument and racks section and not in both the places section and instruments/drum racks etc. section?)

thanks