PrEditor certainly does everything you've asked for so far, in summary...
- Build up your parameters in banks
- Customise the name of your banks for display on the Push ONE & TWO screen
- Customise the naming of each parameter for display on the Push ONE & TWO screen, great for VST’s that aren’t developed with the Push display in mind or MaxforLive devices that would only display Bank 1, Bank 2 etc.
- Create up to 64 banks for each mapping
- Re-Arrange, re-order, copy and paste banks
- Have blank spaces
- Map a parameter multiple times across different banks
- Access all of the hidden parameters of Live’s devices that were previously only available to Push ONE & TWO (awesome when using one of our custom Control Surface Scripts!)
- Unlock the access to all of the parameters in a MaxforLive device!
- Create maps for MultiMap VST/AU devices like Native Instruments Reaktor & Kontact and Diva