Change the parameter mapping of Lives own devices in Push!

Discuss Push with other users.
H20nly

Re: Change the parameter mapping of Lives own devices in Push!

Post by H20nly » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:18 pm

3. Tom has a link in his sig.

4. potato

schlocktober

Post by schlocktober » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Thank you for helping!
tedlogan wrote:1 - the link is safe, apart from the annoying popups. Enter the text in the box and then click download. Wait for the 10 seconds to finish counting down. click download again. Save the file to disk and follow the instructions.
I entered the text, waited ten seconds, and clicked "download file," and the page just reloads.
H20nly wrote:3. Tom has a link in his sig.
That link is to this thread!

H20nly

Post by H20nly » Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:29 pm

:lol: oh snap! sorry.

tedlogan

Post by tedlogan » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:12 am

schlocktober wrote:Thank you for helping!
tedlogan wrote:1 - the link is safe, apart from the annoying popups. Enter the text in the box and then click download. Wait for the 10 seconds to finish counting down. click download again. Save the file to disk and follow the instructions.
I entered the text, waited ten seconds, and clicked "download file," and the page just reloads.
hmm odd. I just tried again and it works fine (apart from popupageddon). Once you click "DOWNLOAD FILE" the second time, the usual system download window should appear (Open with...or Save as...) - not in the browser

Are you definitely clicking the same red "DOWNLOAD FILE" button after the 10s and not the other download buttons that appear (in different guises each time)?

If it still doesn't work, I'll upload it to my sendspace tonight (at work now and the site's blocked) and link it. Sendspace is also quite shit, but it is an alternative.

Or you can PM me and I will email it to you.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:17 am

Ha, ha :lol:

I guess using a locked down browser that doesn't divulge my personal information to EVERYONE, has some major advantages in my regular surfing too.

I'm using filepi, for all my file sharing below 100mb (mostly some of my mixes converted to mp3, which I share with my band mate, nothing illegal ;-)) and here on Firefox, with Adblock plus and No Script the site looks squicky clean.

Further for a free service it has the huge advantage that it promises something no other free file host offers: It never takes a file down. That's why, years after the upload it works as it did on day one.

But really, if you dislike the free file sharing host and a direct link to the file model of sharing free shit with you, I hear Mr. lovelights and his locked Facebook group is a REALLY friendly place, with only REALLY well meaning people ;-)

tedlogan

Post by tedlogan » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:24 am

heh, yeah that's the good thing about filepi - permanent link. Sendspace - deletes after 7 days if no downloads.

I need an adblocker.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:45 pm

tedlogan wrote: I need an adblocker.
Don't leave home without it!

(Same goes even more so for No Script, Ghostery and disallowing 3rd party cookies)

S4racen

Post by S4racen » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:34 pm

Ghostery is a winner, some sites are scary... 47 blocks!

Cheers
D

ivarin

Post by ivarin » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:53 am

could someone upload the file please? filepi doesn't seem to work

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:34 am

ivarin wrote:could someone upload the file please? filepi doesn't seem to work
Works here. But as mentioned earlier, if you use anything but a well monitored install of Firefox (Ghostery, No Script, Ad Block Plus) Filepi is an ad infested nag fest.

Such is the price you pay for free unlimited time file hosting.

But feel free to host it as well with other providers.

ivarin

Post by ivarin » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:20 pm

well the fact that i tweaked the most interesting sound ever out of Analog using Push with these scripts prove that it's amazing!)
so this is a big 'Thank you!' to you TomViolenz and everyone involved

sebastianc31

Post by sebastianc31 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:19 pm

can someone please post the files on anything other than filepi? this is not working, the downloader loops on the captcha and the site just seems full of malware. thank you

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:45 am

sebastianc31 wrote:can someone please post the files on anything other than filepi? this is not working, the downloader loops on the captcha and the site just seems full of malware. thank you
Sure, you dig up another file hoster that has time unlimited file hosting for free. And I will upload the file. (Dropbox equivalents need not apply)

S4racen

Post by S4racen » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:42 pm

Hi All,

Been chatting with Tom on PM and understand the desire of some of the members of this forum to have this amazing tool hosted somewhere other than the FilePi website, this will of course remain in place for the future as per Tom's wishes....

The below link will take you to a download link for the files, it asks for an email for two reasons and in the openness of full disclosure

1, Any future updates made to the files will trigger an automatic email asking you to download the new files (you can opt out of this at any point in the future)

2, We at Isotonik are developing a free visual editor that will work in Max standalone (you don't need to have Maxforlive or Max as it will run on the Max Runtime). It will allow you to do everything that you've come to love about the community mapping but will also extend (by the provision of replacement remote scripts) to other Ableton supported controllers like the APC40 MKII and the LaunchControl XL. When used with our scripts for the Behringer BCR or LaunchControl XL you will also be able to control 24 parameters at one time with the available controls. Our plan is to later release an upgrade path which will allow mappings for VST's and MaxforLive devices.... You of course will be the first to know it's available if we have your email!

If like Tom you feel strongly about leaving your email address i should point out the download links are available as soon as you enter ANY email address, they aren't sent to you, interpret that as you will....

HERES THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD!!

https://transactions.sendowl.com/packag ... A/purchase

Cheers
D

Airyck

Post by Airyck » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:14 am

I updated the community mapping to include the FEG1 & FEG2 "Amount" controls for Ableton Analog since they were missing from the original mapping.

You can download here:

http://www.airyck.com/abletonlive/mods/ ... 1.1%20.zip
Ableton Live 10 Suite / Push 2 / Max 8 /