Sharing my VST preset racks

Discuss Push with other users.
jonkers303

Sharing my VST preset racks

Post by jonkers303 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:28 pm

Hello,

I bought the excellent Push VST Bridge from Audiomodder and later found jestermgee´s very generous share of Omnisphere preset racks and have since been obsessed with racking up every single VST preset i own for easy browsing on Push.

Ive decided to share everything i do with the community to give something back.

First out is all the U-HE ACE and U-HE Zebra 2 factory presets. Including the new 10th anniversary presets for Zebra.

ACE has most of its controls configured for automation. No macros are mapped.

Zebra 2 has only the XY pads configured because of obvious reasons. All the Zebra 2 racks contain a modified version of the Max4Live device DialToProgramChange by Jürgen Moßgraber called ModWheel.
It only exposes the modwheel knob and its mapped to Macro 1 in all the racks. I have no idea what happens if you load the racks without it installed.
Its included in the download.

Ive made the racks in Ableton Live 64bit on a Windows 8.1 machine. I have no idea if it works in 32 bit versions (it probably works) or if it works on a Mac (probably not)

No strings attached on this one, if my racks blow up your computer or something i am truly sorry but i can not help you.

I will continue to rack up presets and post them here, i think all Valhalla plugins are next.Or maybe something else :)

Hope some of you find them useful!

Donwload link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!oVdG2YaK!QLECOADXJ ... MmezM3noh0
Last edited by jonkers303 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonkers303

Re: Sharing my VST preset racks

Post by jonkers303 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Hi,

2 more instruments factory presets racked up, TAL Bassline101 and TAL U-NO-LX.

All controls auto configured by Live with PluginAutoPopulateThreshold activated in options txt.

https://mega.co.nz/#!sc0ClIqR!P63ujTpkq ... WeUcsSS6O4

I think D16 Lush-101 is next.

Enjoy!
Last edited by jonkers303 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

drez

Post by drez » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Thanks you very much for giving back to the community! I have the latest Zebra on Mac so I will see if I can get these to work and post result.
http://www.soundcloud.com/dreznicek
MacBook M1 Pro Max, 64Gig RAM, 4TB internal SSD, Live 11, Push1/2/3, Reason, VST O'Plenty

jonkers303

Post by jonkers303 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Nice!

I think i read in jestermgee´s Omisphere presets thread that his racks worked on a mac so maybe these will work.

I hope so!

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:07 am

As far as I can gather, so long as you have the VST version of a plugin and not the AU version then it should be platform independent if the patches were created with the VST version.

I have the Audiomodder patches for NI which were created on MAC but for the VST and they work fine for me on PC.