Real-time swing on Push?

Discuss Push with other users.
feytus

Real-time swing on Push?

Post by feytus » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:20 pm

So I was re-watching some of the Learn Push videos, and from Video 2, Create Beats, it seems as though the swing knob adjust swing real-time. But I have never gotten it to work that way myself. Is it because he uses it with sounds built into Ableton Live, or what?

Check 3:54 into this video;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM8EmM5C3Ls#t=234

Anyone got any clue on this? Would be great to actually be able to adjust swing real-time! :)

panten

Re: Real-time swing on Push?

Post by panten » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:46 am

He has REPEAT switched on and is holding down the pad + rotating the swing button. It only works this way pre-recorded or while recording notes.

Unfortunately the swing doesn't work in real-time AFTER recording. That would be awesome to have.

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:50 pm

panten wrote:He has REPEAT switched on and is holding down the pad + rotating the swing button. It only works this way pre-recorded or while recording notes.

Unfortunately the swing doesn't work in real-time AFTER recording. That would be awesome to have.
They would just have to let you access groove parameters from Push.

feytus

Post by feytus » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:36 pm

panten wrote:He has REPEAT switched on and is holding down the pad + rotating the swing button. It only works this way pre-recorded or while recording notes.

Ah, ok, thanks for clarifying! :)