-THE vst preset racks thread-

Discuss Push with other users.
jonkers303

-THE vst preset racks thread-

Post by jonkers303 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Hello,

Theres more and more of us creating racks for third party VST presets so lets collect them all in this one thread!

I will keep this first post updated with all the releases and what others are working on at the moment.
This way we can synchronize our effort and avoid doing the same VST more than once.

I currently know of these people creating VST presets.
If your one of them or if you want to be on this list please post in this thread what your working on, and maybe we will eventually rack them all :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jestermgee:

Spectrasonics Omnisphere
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=198599
http://freelancesoundlabs.com/

Working on:
Spactrasonics Trillian

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

queglay:

The complete NI Komplete 9 Ultimate Library
http://www.audiomodder.com/blogs/news/8 ... leton-push

Airyck:

Applied Acoustics System - Ultra Analog VA-2
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=198488
https://mega.co.nz/#!65AnhLQC!MuEEbwvTe ... q5cQTcitmw

FXpansion Strobe AU only
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=201268&start=0

Myself:

TAL: https://mega.co.nz/#!sc0ClIqR!P63ujTpkq ... WeUcsSS6O4
U-HE: https://mega.co.nz/#!oVdG2YaK!QLECOADXJ ... MmezM3noh0

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=200217

stevieoswald

Arturia V Collection
Alchemy
Sylenth
Diva
Zebra
Zebralette

http://www.craftedsound.com

phyxia

Pro-53
Synth1 80s bank and Nord Lead Bank 1:

https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B9Vr ... XBjbzVzajA

Happy rack´in!
Last edited by jonkers303 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:54 am, edited 4 times in total.

Ubik

Re: -THE vst preset racks thread-

Post by Ubik » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:14 am

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194622&start=0
with macros mapped (presets may not be the exact sames ones due to macro mapping)

andresnol

Post by andresnol » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:56 pm

can you reupload your u-he racks?

cretakano

Post by cretakano » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:22 am

Please can you re-up the TAL racks too?

thegoodsirjames

Post by thegoodsirjames » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:33 am

http://mabelton.myshopify.com/collections/all

Arturia Mini V

Sylenth1

All Factory Presets and parameters mapped

3 or 4 euros for each pack

I paid for Queglay's and I'll be sending Jester a donation too. Reckon it's worth it to spend my time making music instead of racks. But I wish ableton and/or the plug in people would get together and sort it out. 'Push ready' might be a good tagline for a VST :)

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:28 am

thegoodsirjames wrote:http://mabelton.myshopify.com/collections/all

Arturia Mini V

Sylenth1

All Factory Presets and parameters mapped

3 or 4 euros for each pack

I paid for Queglay's and I'll be sending Jester a donation too. Reckon it's worth it to spend my time making music instead of racks. But I wish ableton and/or the plug in people would get together and sort it out. 'Push ready' might be a good tagline for a VST :)
Just curious with Sylenth1 since you are charging for the packs instead of offering for free or donation.

Your pack description says there are 500+ presets but the full version of Sylenth1 has well over 1000+ presets?

thegoodsirjames

Post by thegoodsirjames » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:14 am

nope, I'm buying them :D
And I'm recommending Queglay's Audio Modder, your Omnisphere patch browser and Mableton's preset packs because, once I worked out what they were, they've saved me hours of boring admin. Frankly, when I got Push I got all excited but then a bit deflated when I realised what I thought I was going to have to do with all my Vsts to make them work in Push in the same way as Ableton's instruments. The work you've all done has made Push way better as far as I am concerned. And whether it's a nominal charge, a donation or more traffic to your website you want, I think it's well worth it. Liked your music by the way.
Re the Sylenth presets they did say on the site that there were 500 presets in the pack. I think they're bringing out the other factory banks soon. Similarly I believe Queglay is working on new ones and you're working on Trillian, which is fantastic. I guess at some point the Vsts will be marketed as 'Push ready' (Can't be that hard???) But in the meantime this a not a bad solution.....

Airyck

Post by Airyck » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:11 pm

I spent a a few hours last night working on a mapping for z3ta+ 2, obviously I can't map all of the controls so I'm trying to think of what would be the most useful things to have mapped. I started to convert patches by hand and got through all of the first 4 categories. I went back to try and load a few and now it looks like all of mapped parameters on the Push start at zero and don't reflect the individual presets (not sure why). I'll try and figure out whats going on but I think I have a useful mapping put together for it either way. I'll of course post it up here when I'm finished converting all of the presets.
Ableton Live 10 Suite / Push 2 / Max 8 /

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:29 am

Airyck wrote:I spent a a few hours last night working on a mapping for z3ta+ 2, obviously I can't map all of the controls so I'm trying to think of what would be the most useful things to have mapped. I started to convert patches by hand and got through all of the first 4 categories. I went back to try and load a few and now it looks like all of mapped parameters on the Push start at zero and don't reflect the individual presets (not sure why). I'll try and figure out whats going on but I think I have a useful mapping put together for it either way. I'll of course post it up here when I'm finished converting all of the presets.
Ive already done Z3ta+2 and have set a large control selection for all presets. I will be uploading this to my site hopefully this week as a free (or donation if you like) download.

Airyck

Post by Airyck » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:32 am

Very cool, I'll be interested to see how you laid out the controls. Did you have the issue with the Push controls defaulting to zero on load?

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:30 am

Airyck wrote:Very cool, I'll be interested to see how you laid out the controls. Did you have the issue with the Push controls defaulting to zero on load?
I will have to recheck that but I don't believe I did. I know there can sometimes be an issue with the way Ableton seems to handle mappings. NI Kontact seems to do a similar thing tho if you save your project and re-load OR load a preset over another it is ok. Only when you load one into a new empty track.

I spent a while trying to figure out mappings. Many of the parameters I don't really tweak that often and the fact you have to have things in groups of 8 is always a pain to keep things logical but I think I nailed it pretty close. Hopefully I will have something done soon.

Airyck

Post by Airyck » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:35 am

Its the first time I've mapped an AU plugin. On mac there is no vst 2.4 only AU and VST3 so I wonder if that has anything to do with it? I'm probably going to move on to Synth Squad or some Fabfilter stuff for the time being.

re:dream

Post by re:dream » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:13 am

@jonkers303 - this is really awesome

But I don't seem to be able to access your u-he racks. The filedropper site wants me to pay to join...

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:20 am

Airyck wrote:Its the first time I've mapped an AU plugin. On mac there is no vst 2.4 only AU and VST3 so I wonder if that has anything to do with it? I'm probably going to move on to Synth Squad or some Fabfilter stuff for the time being.
Ah, could be. I only have VST as I am on PC so unfortunately I cannot offer other formats :(