Push session record button and metronome

Discuss Push with other users.
djMickSwell

Push session record button and metronome

Post by djMickSwell » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:09 am

I noticed that when I press the session record button on my Push the very first metronome click on the count in sounds like its doubled up, like there are two clicks. What I mean by that is it sounds like a 2 metronome clicks are being played back but not in sync, like one is a tad bit later than the second. It sounds strange. I know its not a big deal but I was wondering if this is normal and if anyone else has noticed.

djMickSwell

Re: Push session record button and metronome

Post by djMickSwell » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:15 am

Just wanted to add when I use my keyboard to trigger session record it doesn't have this effect, it sounds normal.

Kvetch

Post by Kvetch » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Im not sure why this happens, but yes I get a doubled up first metronome when recording via Push as well

djMickSwell

Post by djMickSwell » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:42 pm

Thank you. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

lyovino

Post by lyovino » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:45 pm

Yep, same here. I reported this months ago and no one seemed to think anything about it. I get the same, exactly what you posted.
I was beginning to think it was just my rig. It's a small complaint but it makes me cringe every time I hear it.. Thanks for the confirmation!
Mac (Retina 5K, 27-inch,) Catalina
3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, 64 GB
Apollo/x6, PUSH 2

panten

Post by panten » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:51 am

I was one of those guys who reported back 'not reproducible' at the time, as I was not experiencing the double click.

Many versions down the line and I'm hearing it. We should all make a bit of fuss on the beta forum.

djMickSwell

Post by djMickSwell » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:20 pm

Thought I would hop back in and see if there were more replies. And yes, it seems others are experiencing this issue. This is honestly a stupid issue to have, but nevertheless annoys me. How can we make it known to Ableton so that it is corrected?