Push-ArrangeMode - control your arrangement view from Push

Come here to discuss Push with other users.
For tech support, please head to http://www.ableton.com/help
Roodegar

Re: Push-ArrangeMode - control your arrangement view from Push

Post by Roodegar » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:48 am

In v2 I'm still having the problem that when I try to select tracks past the first 8 the display doesn't follow, unlike in session view where it moves to the left in order to display track 9 for example. Is there a solution for that? Thanks.

miyaru

Post by miyaru » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:28 pm

I have the same problem with the following of tracks.......

But I have to say impressive, most impressive!!!!! This makes live and Live so much easier, and adds value to the Push2 for me, Thanks a lot!!!!!
Greetings from Miyaru.

Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Saffire Pro40, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Korg R3, NI Massive, Air Hybrid 3, Rob Papen's Predator 2, Sonarworks Reference 4 and Scaler.

Valiumdupeuple

Post by Valiumdupeuple » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:08 pm

Hey there,

Sorry for the delayed reply, I was not around the internet.
So, about the selected track "not following", what's happening is that this is related to the Session "red box".
When working in Arrangement the box doesn't automatically folllows in Session. I could find a trick to make it move behind the scene when using Push-Arrangemode but:
- it's only the name of the selected track that doesn't update on Push's screen. The parameters, devices, clips, slos/mute... does follow and act on the selected track correctly.
- I'm not even sure if it's feasible to solve this with the aforementioned solution.

So, I'll have a look at some point but I can't promise anything.

Thanks Miyaru for the kind words.

miyaru

Post by miyaru » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:50 am

You are welcome :lol:
Greetings from Miyaru.

Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Saffire Pro40, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Korg R3, NI Massive, Air Hybrid 3, Rob Papen's Predator 2, Sonarworks Reference 4 and Scaler.