Several bugs or did I something wrong?

Discuss Push with other users.
noiseresistance

Several bugs or did I something wrong?

Post by noiseresistance » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:24 pm

Hi,

I'm Push user since three weeks and very happy with push but some weird issues crossed my way. I could not find anything in the forum about the issues I had discovered.

Before I get in contact with the Ableton Support I ask you if anyone else has this bug or am I dumb? :lol:

1. If I 'duplicated' clips with Push while the clip is playing the 'Start Marker' displaced to the right and is no longer on the 'One'. I have to stop playing and then duplicate.

2. This above mentioned behaviour also occurs with the 'New' command.

3. When I record with 'Fixed Lenght' the Overdub mode is already on. I don't need to press 'Rec' again to swith to overdub. Bug or feature?

4. I read in this forum thats possible to use the command 'shift + encoder' to get fine adjustment. I can't get it work. Any tips?

5. Why are the knobs / encoder touch sensitive? I can't see any benefit from this.

Thank you all

noiseresistance

Re: Several bugs or did I something wrong?

Post by noiseresistance » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:20 pm

Contacted the Ableton Support. Let's see what will come. Strange that no one else havde this bugs.

[mal]

Post by [mal] » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:49 pm

Hi,

We have fixed the duplicate issue you mentioned in our current beta (9.1.5), If you dont mind installing a beta version have a look at it https://ableton.centercode.com and submit bug reports in centercode if you see any further issues.

Cheers
Mads

TomViolenz

Post by TomViolenz » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:58 pm

noiseresistance wrote: 4. I read in this forum thats possible to use the command 'shift + encoder' to get fine adjustment. I can't get it work. Any tips?
This is an additional little script another programmer made
They are called PUSH SCRIPT MODS and can be found in the middle of the first post in this thread: http://beatwise.proboards.com/thread/12 ... ers?page=1