My mapping controls dont show up, only bank numbers and macr

Discuss Push with other users.
Lovelights

My mapping controls dont show up, only bank numbers and macr

Post by Lovelights » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:15 pm

I make my own vst rack, 3 party plug ins doing all the correct settings, configure and map all the parameters
Forexample albino vst, so i Can play it in Push and toggle all the parameters. The problem is when i Press my device in push, albino shows up, alot of banks, but no parameters or name from my maps, only macro controls in all banks.... So i cant twist the sound...i had the power chord in, a super fast pc, and latest live, ive tried to change all the usb ports, usb 2 and 3. Really weird and sad, ive also bought some audiomodder racks with all the settings. Some time it works, and most of the time not! Anyone Got the same problem and a solution.
Kind regards
Lovelight.

yur2die4

Re: My mapping controls dont show up, only bank numbers and macr

Post by yur2die4 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:47 am

On the right side of the Push are the dive-in dive-out swoopy arrows. Those go 'into' a selectrd rack. This also works for Live devices. A lot of devices have quick controls, and then you can dive in to find many more parameters.

Lovelights

Post by Lovelights » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:40 am

yur2die4 wrote:On the right side of the Push are the dive-in dive-out swoopy arrows. Those go 'into' a selectrd rack. This also works for Live devices. A lot of devices have quick controls, and then you can dive in to find many more parameters.
thanks i know that, i think its a problem with midi, ive also got a novation launchkey coneccted, and if i try to start live up without the launckey coneccted
then i can see all the parameters in push, so there must be some kind of a conflict... dont no, because sometimes it works fine together and sometimes not.
but thanks for your help :)

Lovelights

Post by Lovelights » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:27 pm

Found out a tricky Way to sought it out, i take one of my vst fx my albino rack and and right click make it lock to push as the main controller, then Press it back to normal again, and then all my parameters with names are there in push.... Instead of alot of banks with only macro on every single one. Really weird but works.