push gripes after a few years of use

Discuss Push with other users.
rich garside

push gripes after a few years of use

Post by rich garside » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:38 pm

Ive been using Push since the first batch of them that came out and Ive just gone back into it more deeply to make sure I'm getting the most out of it and to be honest I find some of the features a bit shit. On the whole its great ok. But for example creating fix length clips now I have tried for what nearly two years to do this hands on with push but its always quicker with the mouse so the features useless. I can't see how it could ever be quicker in the hardware there are too many steps and its clunky. You should be able to straight up select slot - create clip - select length anywhere in the project. Its ok to just punch a clip in jam some stuff and the punch it out thats fine. And the browser ok the browser is really fucking useless its shit. I aint even gonna explain. right now back to the music cheers. Make the display more like machine as well the glare on push is bad.

rich garside

Re: push gripes after a few years of use

Post by rich garside » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:05 pm

Apologies if that came across as a bit of a rant. Whats the deal with sending velocity messages from session mode in push? Clip velocity is a neat little feature but it doest work with push i have to midi automate the clips with a keyboard to do this.

GridLights

Post by GridLights » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:20 pm

Deleted post.
Last edited by GridLights on Thu May 28, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GridLights

Post by GridLights » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Deleted post.