Push One - Power Supply

Discuss Push with other users.
adam_mc

Push One - Power Supply

Post by adam_mc » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:33 pm

Quick question - I can't remember having a power supply with my push one; did one come with it?
I'm considering the trade in and was trying to remember if I received a power supply.

Cheers.
Adam
APM/BPM Folkestone Kent UK

Macbook Pro 2.2Ghz Quad Core i7 8gb Ram, Live 9, Push and other bits and pieces

Harmonic Progression

Re: Push One - Power Supply

Post by Harmonic Progression » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:35 pm

Yes, Push 1 came with a power supply. I always put a tag on new power supplies saying what device they go with, since each device seemingly has different power needs and pin configurations.
Desktop: Intel i7 hex-core, 64 GB ram, several SSDs, Focusrite Liquid 56, UAD-2.
Laptop: Alienware Area 51: Intel i9, 32 GB RAM, several more SSDs, UAD Apollo Twin.
Software: Win 10, Cubase, Live+Push2, Maschine, and more.

synnack

Post by synnack » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:38 pm

Here's what the US one looked like: https://imgur.com/5MxHswE

Not sure what the UK plug one would have looked like. I just found mine using that picture to remind me of what came with it. Usually I label them but with Push I always just USB powered it.

Hope that helps.
MBP | Live 9 Suite | Max for Live | Push | MOTU Ultralite | iPad | Analog Modular Synths | Moog Voyager
aka "Tempus3r" | Music | Blog | Twitter | Soundcloud

adam_mc

Post by adam_mc » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:14 am

Thanks
APM/BPM Folkestone Kent UK

Macbook Pro 2.2Ghz Quad Core i7 8gb Ram, Live 9, Push and other bits and pieces

Harmonic Progression

Post by Harmonic Progression » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:42 pm

Don't forget that there's a little white box of AC adapter "plugs". Mine has two in it for non-US configurations. These little plastic plugs would go on your AC Adapter instead of the US plug. Don't know how much of a stickler they will be if you forget to include these in your trade-in package.

But I'm not likely to move to another country anyway, so they would just be clutter if I kept them. I'll be happy to return them with the Push 1.

I'll probably get another set with Push 2 anyway, haha. Free clutter! :roll: :)
Desktop: Intel i7 hex-core, 64 GB ram, several SSDs, Focusrite Liquid 56, UAD-2.
Laptop: Alienware Area 51: Intel i9, 32 GB RAM, several more SSDs, UAD Apollo Twin.

Lovepants

Post by Lovepants » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Sigh.

I stated when I ordered my Push 2 that I had the original power cable but not the USB cable.

Of course, when the time comes to package up the Push 1, can I find the original power cable? Not a chance. I have the original box and that has the white box with the other attachments, but of the power cable itself, not a sign.

I was going to get a standard replacement power supply from ebay, but I reckon I'll just send it back without the PSU and take the hit if they charge me for it.

And of course the PSU will miraculously appear five minutes after I send back the original Push.

Harmonic Progression

Post by Harmonic Progression » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:24 pm

Lovepants wrote:And of course the PSU will miraculously appear five minutes after I send back the original Push.
You will find it in the last place you look. So keep looking. :P :lol: