- Push 1 with PXT Live is still pretty darn powerful next to Push 2. When PXT products comes with Push 2 support that will likely change, but we're not there yet.
- My pads are actually consistent both in velocity response and in color.
- I never must use the power supply, which is one less piece I need to move about
- While I think it's very cool I don't have need for a waveform display
- The 400€ or so can be better spent on a new computer, or new monitors.
What other reasons are there to keep the Push 1? Please add yours or comment on mine and the whole situation.