Push 2 white led consistent now or?

Discuss Push with other users.
RDiiO

Re: Push 2 white led consistent now or?

Post by RDiiO » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:08 am

Guillermo Barrancos wrote:I just bought the Push 2 yesterday and I am very happy with it, but I do notice is a bit of inconsistency in the LED coloring. Some pads tend to be more pinkish, than white.

Though, like someone else said, it doesn´t look as bad as I have seen on people´s Push 1.

But I can agree though, that after two years of Push 1 and the big price hike with the Push 2, that you think they would have fixed the LED inconsistency.
I've had several issues but the best thing about it is I know they'll resolve it Push 2 is a such a great product i'm sure there just as concerned about the same things we are.

jestermgee

Post by jestermgee » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:49 am

All mine are 100%, not an issue to note in terms of colours being slightly off.

I cannot use Push without the adapter though as I can hardly read the display. Not an issue for me though.

cskracer

Post by cskracer » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:24 am

Mine are a bit inconsistent, but I'm not that worried about it.

However some of my pads don't feel the same. There are a couple that don't feel as firmly mounted as the others, particularly on the bottom row.

producer_steve

Post by producer_steve » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:43 pm

I have inconsistent whites, the annoying thing is I had this on push 1, I bought push 2 and the whites seemed perfect but had a dead pixel on the screen so it had to go back; the replacement had inconsistent white pads so got rid of one problem and got the old one back!

[jur]
Site Admin

Post by [jur] » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:48 pm

producer_steve wrote:I have inconsistent whites, the annoying thing is I had this on push 1, I bought push 2 and the whites seemed perfect but had a dead pixel on the screen so it had to go back; the replacement had inconsistent white pads so got rid of one problem and got the old one back!
Contact support@ableton.com they'll have something for you to fix this
;-)
Ableton Forum Moderator

eclipxe

Post by eclipxe » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:55 am

[jur] wrote:
producer_steve wrote:I have inconsistent whites, the annoying thing is I had this on push 1, I bought push 2 and the whites seemed perfect but had a dead pixel on the screen so it had to go back; the replacement had inconsistent white pads so got rid of one problem and got the old one back!
;-)

Even for Push 2?

My brand new push is HORRIBLE - half the pads are pink, the other half are white. It looks really bad.

Ahmed_Haggag

Post by Ahmed_Haggag » Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:21 pm

mine are not white at all, kinda pink or amber, tried everything to make them white with no luck :(

[jur]
Site Admin

Post by [jur] » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:27 am

eclipxe wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:55 am
[jur] wrote:
;-)

Even for Push 2?

My brand new push is HORRIBLE - half the pads are pink, the other half are white. It looks really bad.
Yep, go ahead, they'll help you.
Ableton Forum Moderator