Push 2 display lag when drumming in Drum Rack

Discuss Push with other users.
RDiiO

Re: Push 2 display lag when drumming in Drum Rack

Post by RDiiO » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:57 pm

scheffkoch wrote:@RDiiO: it seems you don't get my point and it's obvious you don't want to get it since you don't read my comments…and: you are definitely not in the position to tell someone to be silent…
peace
b
The point is your not in a position to call it a non-issue and if you not here to help with the feedback of the issue then simply troll along somewhere else

RDiiO

Post by RDiiO » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:00 pm

PROGRESS (ignore the trolls calling this a non-issue)

scheffkoch

Post by scheffkoch » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:08 pm

…ha…you just don't understand what my point is/was since they say the same in this statement…gold!…ha...
macbook pro m1pro, macos monterey, rme multiface via sonnet echo express se I, push 2, faderfox mx12, xone:k2

RDiiO

Post by RDiiO » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:32 pm

scheffkoch wrote:…ha…you just don't understand what my point is/was since they say the same in this statement…gold!…ha...
actually you don't have a point and didn't have your just a typical troll who probably doesn't own the gear there trying to debate about but like I said you were in no place to call something a non-issue.....the screen flickering off/display lines off and on was the major issue the brief delay was the minor of the two issues and something I can deal with a blank and distorted display I can not....once the hardware was ruled out the next step was to look into the software which is why I did my best to give enough feedback and several email and videos sent to the developers so this would go further if we left it up to people like you who probably don't have the equipment and think they know when they have no clue nothing would get done....the point of forums with issues like this is so the people who can do something get the proper feedback from the users not people who are trolling just to debate something....the issue is now being worked on high priority nothing else to say move along troll

scheffkoch

Post by scheffkoch » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:40 pm

…yep…you and the developers…move on, jah...
macbook pro m1pro, macos monterey, rme multiface via sonnet echo express se I, push 2, faderfox mx12, xone:k2

fobulousguy

Post by fobulousguy » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:12 pm

Cool, thanks RDiiO, glad they're taking a look on that. Thanks for posting the response.

jobinho

Post by jobinho » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:15 am

RDiiO wrote:
scheffkoch wrote:…ha…you just don't understand what my point is/was since they say the same in this statement…gold!…ha...
actually you don't have a point and didn't have your just a typical troll who probably doesn't own the gear there trying to debate about but like I said you were in no place to call something a non-issue.....the screen flickering off/display lines off and on was the major issue the brief delay was the minor of the two issues and something I can deal with a blank and distorted display I can not....once the hardware was ruled out the next step was to look into the software which is why I did my best to give enough feedback and several email and videos sent to the developers so this would go further if we left it up to people like you who probably don't have the equipment and think they know when they have no clue nothing would get done....the point of forums with issues like this is so the people who can do something get the proper feedback from the users not people who are trolling just to debate something....the issue is now being worked on high priority nothing else to say move along troll

Good to hear - I hope we see this fixed or improved.

[jur]
Site Admin

Post by [jur] » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:44 am

Ok, good to see the support is working on this.
But, please try to keep the discussion peaceful. This is just about different people sharing different points of view... all of them can be valuable if everyone stay polite.
So, thanks for keeping this under control from now on.
Ableton Forum Moderator

dumbeat

Post by dumbeat » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:57 pm

Just got a Push 2 and getting the same behavior.

Anyone got an update on this? My screen goes black and makes all kinds of glitches when in drum rack

Tarekith

Post by Tarekith » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:16 am

It only happens in Drum Rack?

lovelight

Post by lovelight » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:53 am

Have you tried to update the firmware that comes with 9.6 or the new beta version ?

https://www.facebook.com/AbletonPushVstRacks/