New to PUSH 2 and having some problems with it

Discuss Push with other users.
Guebu

New to PUSH 2 and having some problems with it

Post by Guebu » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:04 pm

I have two main questions left after reading the PUSH manual. I hope you can help me :-)

I’m wondering how to permanently save the pad sensitivity I’ve chosen in the PUSH2 setup menu.
Opening a new project or some older ones, it is still the standard 5/5/5 pad sensitivity - but I would prefer a permanent value of 8/6/9.

I’m working with touchable app combined with PUSH2. Triggering scenes with PUSH works as expected, but launching individual clips to create some variations causes some problems. By default one instrument/track in PUSH seems always to be armed – there is that dimmed red dot. And if I press a pad to launch the clip I play this instrument instead (because its record enabled). How can I avoid this behaviour? If I am doing the same thing in touchable it simply works. And in the official PUSH video for session mode it also worked. I activated the Clip and the Session button. Did I miss something?

lyovino

Re: New to PUSH 2 and having some problems with it

Post by lyovino » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:17 pm

When Push is in Session mode press and hold the Session Record button (Lower Left 0n Push) and hit the select button of the track which is record enabled to disable it.. Now you can play your clips.
As far as sensitivity adjustments? Mine stay assigned for all projects.
Mac (Retina 5K, 27-inch,) Catalina
3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, 64 GB
Apollo/x6, PUSH 2

Guebu

Post by Guebu » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:51 pm

Thank you for helping.
Sometimes launching individual clips works for a few seconds, then it stops working. Pressing any pads and nothing is happening.
Record mode is not active. But it it still possible to trigger scenes. This is very strange. I try to get in contact with the support team.

lyovino

Post by lyovino » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:29 am

Make sure you are running the latest Live update and firmware for Push. Check in your account..
Have you tried Push without Touchable connected/active?
Apollo/x6, PUSH 2

Guebu

Post by Guebu » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:09 pm

You were right!!!!! There was something mixed up in the preferences. Now everything is fine. Even the pad sensitivity stays assigned. :D

lyovino

Post by lyovino » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:39 am

Great! Glad you got it sorted out.. Have fun!
Apollo/x6, PUSH 2