128s/drum racks on Push 2 ? Community Mappings?

Discuss Push with other users.
onefootskanka

128s/drum racks on Push 2 ? Community Mappings?

Post by onefootskanka » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:43 pm

So I have tonnes of drum racks with 128 samples on each pad - think most people are familiar with this technique known as "128s"

With Push 1 I was using this forum's 'community mappings' - which reordered the functions of Live's devices on Push, so your sampler/synths had things in the right order and ADSR / Filters were grouped together etc. viewtopic.php?f=55&t=198946&p=1562395#p1562395

Anyway, it used to display the Sample Selector on the first page of your Sampler options, which was perfect for using 128s in Push as you could hit a pad and turn the encoder until you found the drum sound you wanted.

In Push 2 i can't seem to find the Sample Selector within the sampler functions displayed on Push 2, and I don't seem to be able to choose which functions I see.

Any idea how i can get it to show up? I don't want to put it on a macro as have multiple 128s in one instrument so 8 macros isn't enough.

If there isn't a way, does anyone know if there are plans to re-map the default settings?

>> EDIT - OK i found if i add each sampler within the drum rack into an instrument rack i can map to the IR macros... long winded but works