Push 3 & Live 10

Discuss Push with other users.
Mark Williams

Re: Push 3 & Live 10

Post by Mark Williams » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:52 pm

Push 3 is at least 1-2 years away IMO.
Live 11, M1 Mac Mini, Push 2, Scarlett 18i20 & ADA8200, Softube Console 1 Mk2, Deepmind12, Hydrasynth, Cobalt 8M, Moog Subsequent 25, IK Uno Synth Pro, Plethora X3, Nord Drum 3P

CH7

Post by CH7 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:38 pm

crystalmsc wrote:No Push 3 before Push Touch :idea:

Live 10 will be all about touch interface
Push Touch?

I was thinking if a third party were to come out with a digitiser screen which you stuck over the existing led screen it would provide this functionality at reduced upgrade costs.

The interface could be either bluetooth or usb, and you would only have to calibrate it once for it to be recognised. Then it would just be a case of the existing sw recognising the new input device, which would be used to duplicate/ supliment the normal buttons and knobs.

The same hardware could be used by the rival maschine mk3 controller.

Stromkraft

Post by Stromkraft » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:43 pm

CH7 wrote:
I was thinking if a third party were to come out with a digitiser screen which you stuck over the existing led screen it would provide this functionality at reduced upgrade costs.
Get you card out then;
RAVEN MTi2, Multi-Touch Production Console

I decided that (screen) touch for music production is best done on the iPad Pros. For something like Live using hardware controllers makes so much more sense. Maybe for hobbyists, but holding your arms out in front of you for a whole day is a no can do for a whole lot of professionals.
Make some music!