How do you delete a device with Push?

Discuss Push with other users.
CH7

How do you delete a device with Push?

Post by CH7 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:00 pm

I've tried pressing the button next to the named of the device whilst pressing delete, but that deletes the track or the clip. I could replace the device with another device, or turn down the dry/wet. i could also use undo but that removes all the changes since the device was loaded. None of the above is satisfactory.

So, is there a way to do this on Push? Ideally Push should come with some kind of learn mode, where you trigger that mode; select the command from the GUI; then press the button combinations to go with that command; and finally unselect the learn mode to confirm this new association.

usermode?

[jur]
Site Admin

Re: How do you delete a device with Push?

Post by [jur] » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:56 pm

Push 1 or 2?
Ableton Forum Moderator

CH7

Post by CH7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:08 pm

[jur] wrote:Push 1 or 2?

Push 2.

[jur]
Site Admin

Post by [jur] » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:44 am

Hold delete and press the button above the device you want to delete.
Ableton Forum Moderator

Thatboysubz

Post by Thatboysubz » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:03 pm

Look man whether its Push 1 or 2,to do what you want,deleting an unwanted device is straight forward,you use 2 button combos,open new project n get your default 2 midi n 2 audio channells,now hold the delete on your Push,hold it down then on device selection buttons hit the device you wanna delete while holdin delete,blawww device gone,if you wanna delete a clip in a session with songs already loaded,hold delete on ur Push while its on session mode,then hit the track you wanna delete on your session,not the whole channel containing your other clips,if you struggle with other shit hit me up on theblogkid@cellc.blackberry.com ill send you something with detailed instructions...

Orbit-50

Post by Orbit-50 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:57 pm

[jur] wrote:Hold delete and press the button above the device you want to delete.
Thank you, thank you!
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWs and plugins.